last day of my ebay listing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2436207115

I doubt its going to go once again I did not list it as rice and its only bring in half as much as a DX D15B7 with intake and exhaust that has full body kit and wheels with a good system

ohwell live and learn

I should part my motor/setup put the stock motor back in then add a body kit and sell it for twice as much as its worth too bad it takes to much time

any one have trade ideas? hit me up

p.s only if its worth more then 10K =)
gotta be some what fair

wow. that is a low price.

monitor the auction. usually the last few hours/minutes of an auction is where the bidding war begins.

i saw a boosted GSR in a eg coupe here in Newport Beach keep steady at 7k. the last half hour saw a 4 thousand dollar increase in the price.

if your not getting what you want for it, pull the auction.

i think you are still allowed to pull the auction.

you could always re-list and put "Fast and Furious" in the title and get more $$ that way because $5,500 is cheap as hell for what you got done to it.

ya, if i had the extra 6k to beat everyone else, i would fly my ass out to wherever you live and take possession of the car that way.

unfortunately i dont.

pull the auction if the bids dont go any higher with one hour left to go.

check Ebay's policies and rules first before you wait till the last minute. there may be a limit on how close to the end of the auction you can end it.

start another acount and if need be snip the auction then fill a non paying bidder with ebay and get your listing fees back

Back