Last night was FUCKING NUTS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

So if anyone read in the Memorial day post, I wrote that I was attending a HOOOGE party last night. Sure as shit, the party was monstrous. My friends Mike, Chaz, Alex(Stealthmode) and I drove down to the party which was way south from where we all live. We get there and there are some SWEETASS Hot Rods out front. A nice 23 T-Bucket, a SS Chevelle, a 39 Ford and some other stuff. Well, apparently dude that's throwing the party is loaded. House is LARGE! 5 car garage, $30,000 worth of Snap-On toolboxes, 3 kegerators, a couple slot machines...all sorts of shit. JUST IN THE GARAGE!! :eek: Turns out it was a Memorial Day/Son's Graduation Party. And all kinds of people were there, but the actual vagina level was unfortunatley quite low. My age vagina anyways.

So we start off the evening with the following:
12 pack of Blue Moon. (Bottles) - Mike and I
6 pack of Smirnoff Ice. (Rasberry) - Chaz
6 pack of Coronas. (Bottles) - Alex
1 750ml Bacardi Razz - Everyone

Start drinking, eating, having a good time, tried some Colorado Moonshine (190proof) WOW!! FUCK MOONSHINE!! Everything was going good. Chaz, Alex and I met 5 chicks like 3 houses down from the party that were getting drunk inside their house, but they ditched us and left. BITCHES!!

Now that all hopes of getting laid are COMPLETELY gone....it's time to drown my sorrows in alcohol. The 12 pack had 2 left, the 2 sixpacks had 1 left and that's when the rum came out. :mrgreen: We all started taking some shots, and went back to the party. (Alcohol was in the back of my 4Runner.) Get back in the garage, and my friend Sammy walks up to me with a full mason jar in his hand. Vodka and Lemonade. Mike and I and Sammy and this girl Jenny and her friend start swapping drinking storys, and when I get drunk, I CHUG! A LOT! HARD LIQUOR!! And Mike decided to bring this up. That's when Sammy and Jenny decided they wanted to call bullshit. Jeff grabs Sammys mason jar and downs it. ALL OF IT! I'm here to tell you, I don't think there was any lemonade in it! LOL!

I'M OFFICIALLY FUCKED UP!! I have the rum in one hand, my last Blue Moon in the other and I'm feeling good right? Well, I was. Untill some douchebag comes up and want's a shot of my rum. I'm generous so I let him hit it, and he thinks it's a good idea to walk off with someone elses shit! I TURN AROUND AND MY RUMS GONE!! I'm livid! I felt like Captain Jack Sparrow screaming, "Someones stolen the rum!!" I'm pissing the ENTIRE party off because I'm being loud and obnoxious and accusing everyone and calling names! Finally Alex ended up getting the rum back and he and Chaz walked it and me back to my truck. Alex is doing good, not drunk or not showing it, but Chaz and I are gone. That's when we decided that it would be a good idea to go streaking. We tried to convince this 60 year old dude and his same aged wife to go with us but they just chuckled and left. (I think the dude was definitly down, but the wife not so much! :laugh: )

Off with clothes! Chaz and I went running off into the night! We started running up to houses and ringing doorbells, and to top it all off, the entire time we were screaming, "I'M THE FUCKING JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!" at the top of our lungs. At least some small children who were watching us from their window screamed back that I was indeed, the Juggernaut! :p This lasted ooooohhh, right around an hour probably! And after that I blacked out. I woke up in the back seat of my truck in front of my house this morning at 5:30am. Came inside and went to bed. Woke up feeling perfect at 11:30am. Perfect way to start my day!

Hopefully some of you had as much fun as I did. My elbow hurts like a bitch though, because I fell down naked in the street! :laugh:

:cliffnotes:
Went to huge party
Got WAY too drunk
Someone stole my rum
Went streaking screaming, "I'M THE FUCKING JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!"
Blacked out and woke up in my truck in front of my house this morning.

The End!

Wow...that was even better than my night.

im gonna straight up cliffnote it though, its not my thread after all

bought beer
got pulled over (girl that was driving was 21)
got to the party
downed 2 boilermakers and a jagerbomb
smoked
played "i think i lost my bottle cap in your shirt"
did shots of berry sky with everyone (bout 20 people....not smart FYI)
sat in a chair
friend put bottle cap down my crack
took said bottle cap to another friend and told him we made a new drinking game. you gotta stick the cap under your tounge and chug
got hit pretty hard after everyone behind me started laughing
went outside
*BLACKOUT* (I dont remember anything else, but the following is what i was told)
Hookah Hogged (party foul)
stuck my head through the bars of the balcony
puked
got mad cause they took the hookah away
my friend saw someone walking outside with a bag of weed (hookah was rose tobacco before)
friend threw me over his shoulder and put me in the car
got home
realized i threw up on my pants, and decided it would be better to be naked
passed out in his bed
woke up
threw up on his bed
spit on his wall (no clue what that was about)
i was then dragged into the bathroom
*END BLACKOUT*
and i woke up about an hour later in the floor with a towel on me.

freakin crazy night...TOTALLY TRASHED, blacked out, similarly woke up at 1130 hangover free. I did do some laundry for him, i washed his bed and his car...fun times.

OMG.

I got trashed and went to bed. Boring.
Woke up at noon, drunk.
Sobered up at 2:00.
Started drinking at 5:00, just to feel better(way hung).
Did chores. Hurled at 9:00(just from feeling so shitty from the night before)
Drank more at 10:30, feeling much better now.
11:48, Second round is taking a beating.

:cliffs:

drank a lot
felt shitty
drank
felt shittier
drank more
feel better
drank more
feel great
drinking still

One of my drinks will drop a full grown man. Two will drop a horse. No shit.

wow...sounds like yall had an exciting night...lol...wish i could say the same...i just chilled at the house...boring

nice stories.... but if you get cought streaking they can book you as a sexual criminal [not smart], and getting naked in another mans bed is not cool.....its just man law bro...lol

saturday i went to the pool,drank .5 gal of captain,beer, along with 2g of fish scale and some blueberry in my lungs....lets just say i made it, and i tought my wife a lesson.....

sunday she went to work, i went on an mdma enduced relaxation/theraputic time. then @6 i smoked some more blueberry ordered an xlp thincrust pizza [well done], my boys came over and we watched entourage, then since the sopranos was not new , we put on "grandmas boy". funny fucking movie.they went home...the wife showed up, showered, turned on DI [house] and went to work.... GOD i love her

this morning i woke up took a toke signed in to hs/ht and now i'm going to install the new black HL i bought for the ek... and drink some corona light

i cant say that i was at parties but it was fun.i'm ready for the office tommorrow

Sat. I went to U of Delaware because the sis was graduating. First time I ever partied there BTW. We went to PIKE because apparently they throw the best parties. It sucked, I could drink more than everyone and they were kind of toolish. Did a conservative 45 second keg stand after no one could do one over 35 and pissed me off. Went back to my sister's apartment with her friends that went to the party, but not before stopping at a diner. Her "thick" friend tries to hook-up with me and I'm drunk. After a second or two I yell at her. Watched Family Guy DVDs and passed out.

Last night, and actually still right now, I drank at my friend Joe's house. Played pong in the backyard while listening to music, throwing water balloons, and squirting each other with water guns. Beer run. Watched Boondock Saints while drinking pretty much all the longnecks because everyone passed out. Went to sleep. Much better night then the previous.

yeah, its also more fun to hang out with your friends than people you dont know. party on friday woulda been cool if i woulda known the people. I make friends pretty quick and its just crazy cause not one person (especially not the female type) could i hook up with. Didnt get laid saturday, but sure was a hell of a lot better than friday...but my friends threw that party...

uggh, i'm trying to recover from last night. shit i didn't even drink much, only about 7 or 8 beers and a shot of 99 bananas. i guess not drinking for a while has made me a light weight.

well no parties for me, but a few friends came over including the girl i've been talking to. Lit a fire in the fire pit in the backyard, and we sat around it playing drinking games all night. Friends left, the girl stayed with me. didin't sleep much, off and on all night. we barely got up and she left a little while ago.

other than the mean ass headache i got right now, it was a good night :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Mugen, don't you have a girl and a baby?
LOL! Dude, WTF? :blink: I had a girlfriend, we broke up last Tuesday. I just haven't posted up the topic "HondaSwapSingles?" Seems like a trend these last few weeks, everyone becoming single. But if anyone really want's the story, I'll tell.

But a BABY?? I sure as hell hope I don't! :laugh:

I got a doggy!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Mugen, don't you have a girl and a baby?
LOL! Dude, WTF? :blink: I had a girlfriend, we broke up last Tuesday. I just haven't posted up the topic "HondaSwapSingles?" Seems like a trend these last few weeks, everyone becoming single. But if anyone really want's the story, I'll tell.

But a BABY?? I sure as hell hope I don't! :laugh:

I got a doggy!
c'mon lets hear it. gotta join the HS drama club :p

Quoted post[/post]]
some blueberry in my lungs....lets just say i made it, and i tought my wife a lesson.....

i went on an mdma enduced relaxation/theraputic time. then @6 i smoked some more blueberry ordered an xlp thincrust pizza [well done]

1) good call on blueberry. that shit is fucking yummy. literally. i've played that song by luda more this month than ever trying to smoke up the zone i got from the club.

2) another good call on the mdma. lol

3) even better on the pizza... but i added some mushrooms... *wink*

hey, it was my birthday.... had to do something!

Back