Last nights Carting meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'm slightly sore, the wife has a bruised knee, B was pissed off as normal, I want that yeller MG, and the wife wants to go back and race some more...she's hooked. :ph34r:

If she gets the control and fear knocked out of the way...her 98 lb ass will rule that track....:p

Last nights X-Mas meet cart event.

and yes...I'm the red ninja :ph34r: ...

yeah, i didn'thave a good time.

too crowded the first time, cautions all over the place
2nd time was better, but they promised us just us 5 would go out, and then there's 12 people in the karts again.

and now, i have food poisoning from the pacific buffet or whatever it was called... I've been puking, shitting, and achy all frigging day :(

I feel fine, besides being sore from the carts. And me and the wife eats there all the time, and I know we ate more plates of the food than anyone there. We feel fine, infact the wife is still hungry...

B just has a weak stomach....or that diet crap just doesn't mix with good food..:D :p

how fast can you get up to and take turns at? pretty competitive atmosphere?

im fine as well :) fastest time from our group hehe.

the carts go 35-40mph and it was pretty competitive the 2nd time out. actually, i had the whole course to myself for 10 laps since noone was in front of me, then i was catching clayton :p

it was fast track, I was using too much brake, but after I fallowed a few other carts, and saw they wasn't tapping the brakes on some corners, then I stopped the braking, and just let the cart coast around the corner. I think I'll take the wife on some slow afternoons and get some practice in before the CARTCT events start up in Jan.

Thats really cool, I need to try something like that sometime, I feel it may not be the thing for me though considering I weigh 250lbs...

sorry I missed it, forgot about my brothers birthday, looks like it was a good time

been over 48 hours since i've eaten there, and everytime i drink or eat anything, i'm back on the can to piss out my ass.

FUCK pacific rim job or whatever the fuck its called.

I missed out on annual x-mass even activities, people i get to see once a year, because i need a fucking diaper to leave the house.

midnight, x-mass morning now... i'll probably watch tbs all day.... you'll shoot your eye out kid..........
and i'll be shooting my brown eye out :(

bahfucking humbug :(

bahahahaha brown eye...

I successfully watched A Christmas Story twice today, i love that movie.

Fa ra ra ra raaa ra ra ra ra. Tis the season to be jorry...

kart-13.jpg

I love B's expression, looks like he just saw a really ugly girl. :eek:

tues night now... and i still feel like shit.
i can't eat anything... everytime i do, my stomach just blows up to a huge gas balloon, but i can't fart... nothing comes out. so i stopped eating a couple days ago.
i'm weak as fuck, probably down 20 lbs, and i'm ready to sue these bastards.

Are you sure its not someONE you eat with? I was watching the crime channel and some dude was being poisoned by his co-owner in a car restoration shop.

The guy kept getting sicker everytime they went out to eat.

tues night now... and i still feel like shit.
i can't eat anything... everytime i do, my stomach just blows up to a huge gas balloon, but i can't fart... nothing comes out. so i stopped eating a couple days ago.
i'm weak as fuck, probably down 20 lbs, and i'm ready to sue these bastards.

Why don't you go to the hospital?

i had a bagel a couple hours ago, and i'm doing ok.... i think the worst of it must be passed.

belimia diets FTL.

I went to my parents house this afternoon and weighed myself, down to 232.

33 lbs since dec what, 5th? when i stated my diet? lol

Back