Last nights Carting meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you prob got the bug dude
i hear theres some nasty shit going around
sounds exactly what you had
puking and shitting
and i'm just getting sick now
this fucking sucks

looks like you guys had a good time though
which carting place was this?

i barely had to wipe at all... it was pretty much pissing out my ass. one wipe, a little moisture, 2nd, its clean...

B needs to eat there more often...then he will lose all kinds of weight, eat as much as he wants, and he'll be down to a decent carting weight to pass Chris in a few months.

I still think that it's that weight loss shake or pills that he took, I had like 3-4 plates, and all I got was a case of the farts. The wife had like 7 plates, and she's fine, E had like 2 plates, Chris had like 3 plates, and Keiko had like 4 plates...and every one is fine....

Friday night to tuesday shits doesn't sound like food poisoning, it sounds like a tapeworm or something...maybe a stomach virus that everyone is getting...some people at work had it a while ago...

B = :crap:

:toilet:

i will never eat there again. These past 5 days have been some of the worst of my life.

the shits were over by sun night into monday, but the pains were still there
its not the shake. i've been taking that for almost 3 weeks before we went karting with no ill effects. yes, it made me poop more often, but it was still poop, not slush-ass. Shortly after I left your place, i started feeling like shit, and by 1am i was hurting.... coincidence? doubtful.

pretty much the entire time shes here we have something booked.
between mikes wedding, nye, and such, theres tons going on

well, Sat morning, me and the wife were going to hit FujiMart in Greenich, and then travel down to Edgewater, NJ. to hit up Mitsuwa, and buy tons on Sake, beer, and more food for NYE, and eat at a real restaurant down there (MATSUSHIMA)....then head back home, Tom might go as well. Mitsuwa marketplace New Jersey Store

well, the restaurant is romantic...right on the river and NY is pretty from that distance. Plus the food is awesome, and you can show her half of CT via route 15. IT is one of the top scenic routes in America.

Back