Last nights Carting meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will never eat there again. These past 5 days have been some of the worst of my life.

the shits were over by sun night into monday, but the pains were still there
its not the shake. i've been taking that for almost 3 weeks before we went karting with no ill effects. yes, it made me poop more often, but it was still poop, not slush-ass. Shortly after I left your place, i started feeling like shit, and by 1am i was hurting.... coincidence? doubtful.

idk, i had everything you did minus the octopus.

and e had the octopus... so i wasn't the only one.

i dunno man, could have been just one piece of fish or something...

:word: Don't want to have to explain the brown spackle.

i've cleaned my whole place over the past 2 days....

and its not looking good guys. i ate a sandwhich tonight.... pretty much the first real thing i've eaten in nearly a week and the stomach is rumbling :(

"Hi Brain, nice to meet you!"

"GET IN THE CAR!"

"Uh... can I sit down for a few minutes, I've been driving for hours..."

"NO! Get in the goddam car ! He's almost here !"

"Who?"

"OH god it's terrible, he'll ruin everything ! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE"

Like Bobvila said go to the hospital

Do you have seafood allergies? You can form them over time even if you weren't allergic before

I'll be over your house at 10:33am. Make sure you have plans :)

i'm sure i'll still be at the airport 3 min after her flight is due in..... lol

I've been driving for hours..."

shes flying, not driving... so that ruins that idea :p

Like Bobvila said go to the hospital

Do you have seafood allergies? You can form them over time even if you weren't allergic before

i feel ok though, thats the kicker... the stomach is just rumbling like crazy...

i eat sushi and what not all the time. i doubt of of no where i'm allergic to it. its not like my throat closed up or my ears got like Hitch's did :p

Back