Last Picture Of My Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Its Gone. Sold to a Guy in KC..

It should be in the Kansas City area so people in that City Keep a Lookout.

10019051cw.jpg

I am going to Roll the Lancer through this Summer. I should have the 18's and the Tein Springs for it next week.

The maybe next winter start on either a couple project ideas.

One involves a Dodge Omni 5 Door.

And a 2.5L Turbo Lebaron Motor.

Other is the Ol Dodge Colt/Mirage w/ da 4G63. (1989 area)

Quoted post[/post]]
Chris is going to jizz his pants when hears of the Colt idea. Beware.

Eww.

My main goal for my next car is 300whp with over 250ftlb torque. These two cars can easily hit this on minimal Mods. And with the Weight they could be some fun Interstate Killers and a pair of Slick ass Sleepers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Colt hatch +300whp = good times. :cool:

Yeah..

Like Mid 14's w/ traps around 116-118mph. :)

a stock 4g63t in a 3g should net you those SAME times. 250fwhp should net you high 13's.

traction much? :shrug2:

you are wasting your time with the 6g Lancer OZ. get the 7g Ralli///Art.

Man some people just don't get my Humor. And I see waisting money would be buying another one of these Worthless Lancers. A set of Rims and Springs is nothing. I am only dropping a G on the car. No big deal.

Turbo Dodge FTW!!! :)

Grainger Valve, exhaust, & intake on a t2 car and you're in the 14's for under $100..

I have 1 buddy in the 11's in his shadow (currently transplanting his powerplant into a Spirit R/T), and another in the 10's with his k-car... What do you want to know... :)

Ok... So you want 12's? Custom Cal, bigger injectors, Bathtub head, bigger TB, Isuzu intercooler, & Super 60 turbo...

You goin auto or 5 speed? If auto, get a 555, if manual, get a 568...

Back