LAST STRAW WITH MS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
god fucking damnit i hate microsoft.

so, I'm typing away on a little project i'm working on... doing some copy from a print out....

I go to start the next sentence...

sentence starts with a cap letter right?

i lose my place on the copy...

i end up hitting shift like 5 times in a row.

FUCK; sticky keys.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! FUCK YOU WINDOWS.

ok, so now i can't turn these fucking things off. my mouse just highlights everything where i click, i can only type in caps, etc etc.

I finally get that shit turned off.

but now, all my menu bars are fucked on EVERY program.

see how small that top menu is? EVERYHING is like that. i fucking hate it.

so i find this:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits...keysdisable.reg

and i add the entry. mine was on 65 or some shit.

and it didn't do a god damn thing.

yes, i rebooted :p

someone help me.

or this is my last straw with windows forever.

going back to a system restoer point is not an option. i can't remeber the last time i did one. at that point, i'm wiping windows off for ever.

Attachments

• windows_sucks.jpg
    windows_sucks.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 258
i think you just suck at everything. you always seem to have little issues with everything you do. don't take it out on M$.

EDIT: as for your problem. try going into the display properties, click on the "apperance" tab and change it to an unmodified windows theme. if it's already on one, then change it to a different one and then back. other than that, i have no idea... i don't have issues like you :p .

Quoted post[/post]]
blah

I don't see it either, but then again screen shots automatically resize themselves so its hard to tell. Looks normal in the pics you posted.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think you just suck at everything. you always seem to have little issues with everything you do. don't take it out on M$.

EDIT: as for your problem. try going into the display properties, click on the "apperance" tab and change it to an unmodified windows theme. if it's already on one, then change it to a different one and then back. other than that, i have no idea... i don't have issues like you :p .

Affirmative.

If that doesn't work, go back to the appearance tab and clicked advanced. There's a list of settings that you can change the size and color of things, you might have luck there.

look at the X close button. look how tiny it is! that whole bar is 1/2 the height.....

kyle you're the shit! i went back to a default theme, then came back and its back!!!

and here's a comparison shot:

Attachments

• windows_sucks2.jpg
    windows_sucks2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 217
Quoted post[/post]]
look at the X close button. look how tiny it is! that whole bar is 1/2 the height.....

kyle you're the shit! i went back to a default theme, then came back and its back!!!

and here's a comparison shot:

Bahahhaha..You silly B....lmao :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

M$ > B

I don't have any problems disabling all the "weird" stuff in Winbl0wz.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

M$ > B

I don't have any problems disabling all the "weird" stuff in Winbl0wz.

lol :owned:

I like that menu style w/the small X's . . . B how did u do that?

Your computer should automatically create system restore points if u have more than 22% free space. Check it out if it has one.

brian, right click on your taskbar, and click properties. that will bring up the start bar properties. click on the start menu tab and click the classic start menu button. click apply. if you want your bubbly appearance back, click on just start menu.

why the hell do you use the retarded ass XP scheme. Thats your problem, just run windows clasic and it'll look better and have a lot less bullshit (and your comp will run faster because it won't have to render the fancy XP bullshit).

but i like the bubbles.... and i don't have a problem with my shit running slow. i have tons of ram and plenty of cpu. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
why the hell do you use the retarded ass XP scheme. Thats your problem, just run windows clasic and it'll look better and have a lot less bullshit (and your comp will run faster because it won't have to render the fancy XP bullshit).

:withstupid:

I'm all about Classic Windoze style. Gray Squares pwn me.

Have you still not figured it out?

>1min in the display features should get you to the Appearance Tab and into the Advanced features section.

And I want to see if classic is faster, with 650mhz and 256mb I should be one to notice a difference.

Back