Last thing my boss sent me before he quit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I heard about that jazz.. Pretty cool if you ask me..
One thing they don't mention in there is that the effects don't last nearly as long, mainly because you aren't digesting it.

Cool stuff..

i didn;t watch any of the movies but do they say how it works?

and i dunno if this is the same thing but i think i saw a news headline yesterday saying that alcohol inhalation machines were now illegal?

anyone hear of this?

alcohol....brain damage....the hell you say. Next thing you know they are gonna say the AWOL system causes liver damage. :blink:

Look at the kids at the frat parties (or remember back to them if you are B's age). Tell me the last one that had guys of sound mind. I dunno, i just dont wanna see prohibition again, so ill shut up.

Fuck that shit...probably expensive, and I don't see any major advantages other than being 'futuristic-ey'...

I'll stick to my $10 bottles of Viaka.

i dont really see a point to that thing....
for me drinking is a social thing...
out with friends, having a few drinks, talking about whatever, maybe playing some pool or darts or some shit...
sitting at a bar sucking off an alcahol ventilator for 20 minutes just doesnt seem as enjoyable

but then, i dont generally drink with the expressed purpose of getting piss drunk... i drink what i drink because i enjoy the taste, and i drink enough to hold a moderate to heavy buzz

Back