lastest idea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 15 2004, 11:14 PM
The horsepower gain is nominal for the effort invested. I would say re do the cams, port and polish, 3 angle grind and stiffen up the bushings and motor mounts. Put more of the power you already have to the ground.

-> Steve

bah, an itr swap in his car would be cake. its a 98. everything would plug right in. run the wire for vtec solenoid and 1 to the chassis for the ground. the jdm itr's don't have vtec pressure switches, so you don't have to wire that.

99% bolt in swap. add 2 wires.

Chip is fast enough as it is, :blink: don't give him more power....I'll never get close to him then. :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 05:32 PM
bah, an itr swap in his car would be cake. its a 98. everything would plug right in. run the wire for vtec solenoid and 1 to the chassis for the ground. the jdm itr's don't have vtec pressure switches, so you don't have to wire that.

99% bolt in swap. add 2 wires.

Now that's peer pressure! ;)

B, I got my new tires mounted, and if the Azenis will fit in my car with the other wheels/rims, I'll bring them on Sunday.

hehehe I'm trying my best here. :)

if they don't fit, you live close right? I'm just down the hill by Nelsons field... I can really get them at any time.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 15 2004, 06:49 PM
I need a bigger garage...the Toyota parts are getting mixed with the Honda parts, and soon Z parts will join the big mess...and I have no idea where half of my tools went.. :blink:

Clayton... I'll be down soon to pick up my old Si tranny from you to get it out of your way (I was willing to take it home with me that weekend we did the tranny swap but you talked me out of it... :roll: ). Also have Kaori look out for used OEM D-series LSD for me. No sense in rebuilding the tranny until I find one.

Originally posted by number9@Apr 17 2004, 11:32 AM
I live in Old Saybrook. About 50 to 60 minutes from Bristol.

oooh wow.. i always trhought you lived in town. guess not. lol

-B at claytons :)

Back