late night whore thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
yea... it's 3:21 where I am... i bet everyone is asleep.... i should be... but i don't work tomorrow... i'm going to SD! w00t
at that time last night i was partying in a holiday inn. i think thats when we decided to drink in the hallways instead of our rooms. i was walking around with a 2 liter of sprite that was half vodka. good times.....good times....

awesome. now i'm sitting in a suite in San Diego... about to take my shower, get dressed... and go walk around for a while. It's not very sunny today, but I don't think I should be cooped up.

Although, my final project is due tomorrow, so that's really why I brought this damn computer... so, I should probably work on that.

he took the basic weekend classes here in SD, and we come back the end of this month for the advanced class.

he says the guy who teaches it is Ben Strader... some uber smart guy who's got no engine smarts (well, he says that, but i don't believe him after reading his bio) and all he's ever done is tune motors. then the owners of haltech, dynapack, and some other companies were TAKING the class.... (or speaking for it too)

There apparently were people who flew in from as far as Australia to take these classes since there's NO other school in the world like it, and that's the headquarters. After reading the book... I wanted to do it too, but I think I might have a good teacher.

so should i. i have work in the morning... nothing like cleaning up after battered women... well, it's not work.... it's 'community service'

Back