latest truck mod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
med_gallery_16_235_148249.jpg

i got it at Spencer's at the mall for $3 and couldnt resist....lol

bwuhahahahahahaha!

I was gonna see if you wanted to go to Shang last night too. :p

I ended up going bowling instead. Got a personal best of 143. :p

LOL I feel ya. Saturday night I had 3 games under 100, then I bowled a 119, 120, 137 and 143. I only got a 130 today against Brian, but I still beat him by 5 pins :mrgreen:

i suck at teh bowling. but i had a good time tho. although those douche bags beside us were pissing me off some kinda bad.

LOL yeah, he was fuckin winging that ball after they showed up. Some kid and an instructor were standing in front of the lanes after he'd gone. Being on a time limit we had to hurry and they were in the fuggin way.

Be sure to move it like once a week. Those little bastards eat the paint off if left in one spot for too long.

I'm on a bowling league. Average is 143. Personal best is a 241? If I remember correctly. That year I won the prize for "most above average" and a "200 game" pin and $2 watch, and also won the high series handicap for my team. All in one game. But that was freakishly high for me, I NEVER bowl anywhere near that.

Back