launch with auto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GOOD IDEA= FOUR CYLINDER+MANUAL
BAD IDEA= PROBLY STOCK FOUR CYLINDER+AUTO

I think (even though no one cares)that auto trannys should only be for appl. with really high HP&TQ. because when you have a shit load of power what ever it wont matter if you get all the power to the ground cuz you still have like 3/4 of a shit load. When you dont have a lot to throw around direct hook-up all the way. Besides what fun is it to sit and just mash the gas?

I ran 11.2. My car is slow.

either that is 1/8 mile or complete
:bs:

a stratus won't run that fast. not even my friend with the 2.4 turbo'd with n2o.

ok, i was getting worried. i think that should be mentioned when people are talking about track stuff.

well since he said

my car is slow

One would assume that it's not an 11.2 1/4 mile. :unsure:

Maybe that's just me, and the rest of us. :p

fuck, i don't know him. maybe 9's are fast to him. when people usually talk about tracks they mean 1/4 mile. fuck it. maybe he ran 11.2 on an oval track.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 12 2003, 07:24 AM
Sory nut this is a brigk post!
Captain mpragna pwns's joo)))000)00000))@@@@!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Somebodies feelin Good...hahaha

No engirsh, hust ca-tn morhanish.!!!!!
Geit gurcked upt!@!!!!!!
Soooryyuyrrry goys I'm wasted atwtkeor. It'ws cun. Just had 8 vusch lighrs andn 5 shots aof scoppt morshan.@@@@@!!!!!!

YUeht@@!!!!!

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 12 2003, 07:33 AM
No engirsh, hust ca-tn morhanish.!!!!!
Geit gurcked upt!@!!!!!!
Soooryyuyrrry goys I'm wasted atwtkeor. It'ws cun. Just had 8 vusch lighrs andn 5 shots aof scoppt morshan.@@@@@!!!!!!

YUeht@@!!!!!

:lmao:

8 busch lights? holy fuck. I only had 4 beers, 3 shots, a 151 slammer, and a yagermeister bomb last I went drinking. I puked 3 times. :D

i'm sorry, i need to be more sensitive. i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. i just want to help people with there posts. acutally i'm not sorry. i just hate posts that make no sense. but most of all i hate post whores. there are about 20 people on this sight that actually know enough about cars to make 500 posts a month. i prefer quality not quantity.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 12 2003, 07:43 AM
i'm sorry, i need to be more sensitive. i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. i just want to help people with there posts. acutally i'm not sorry. i just hate posts that make no sense. but most of all i hate post whores. there are about 20 people on this sight that actually know enough about cars to make 500 posts a month. i prefer quality not quantity.

Yet you're spending your time on this site spouting off posts like this?

Kettle, meet Pot. :roll:

Originally posted by get_nick+Oct 12 2003, 02:43 AM-->
...but most of all i hate post whores...
yet, you make posts like this...
Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 12 2003, 02:36 AM
:gives:

ah, very helpful post buddy.

get_nick
@Oct 12 2003, 02:43 AM
there are about 20 people on this sight

sight = vision.
site = place on the web.

Back