Lax Shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shame. I think both Tory and Grant are big gun guys. And of course, they couldn't have done anything about it.

Because they follow ridiculous laws.

But again, I THINK they are gun guys.

Let's review:

Witnesses describe (A big hispanic guy) .. "He was a big guy. Bigger than me. He had a shotgun and a pistol. He was just firing randomly, and he walked to the elevator... "

Cue Elevator cross-story ...

"He shot a TSA guy, and then went up the elevator. When he turned around and saw the (victim) moving, he went back down the elevator and shot him again."

The guy is then stated on the news as a TSA Agent. (I can see how they would say this.. it's not that important).

Police confirm : "This is a TSA employee who snuck the weapons in through a back door, accessible to TSA employees." and " ... he was carrying an AR15 with 4 30 round (magazines)"

Let the video and pictures come forth :

Here is the rifle, with apparently the rear sight folded down:
131101-gun-bcol-10p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Here is a picture of the perp, who has no FBI file or police file - but a mugshot anyway. You know, convenience.
shooter-01.jpg

This is a picture of the shooter, on the floor after being shot in the face:
http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/shoot-pic-3.jpg (NWS)

We see about a pound of brain matter (That's the color of brain matter and blood, definitely. And that's a thick pile of it too). I guess they blew his hairline back quite a bit. Also, I fail to see where he hid a rifle (Or anything) and 3 spare 30 round mags. Also, he is clearly not bigger than the hispanic witness, and not in a TSA uniform at all.

And then the first few minutes of live video - where most of the inaccuracies are captured :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOZWeo6Geo
Here we see them wheeling in their tactical dummy. And yes, later you can see it being loaded into an ambulance.

Guys, this shit isn't funny anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cel I don't think that is brain matter, I'm sure that is just congealed blood. Brain matter is white/pink chunks.

Weird how it looks hardly real. Ibdont know if that's a testament to my conditioning of violence or how realistic games and movies have become.

could be DL. The dummy wheel chair is pretty damn funny. I would assume a real human would have tipped over if unconscious....

Either way, fuck flying in to LAX anymore. I was just over there last month.

I love how the news is all like 'he still hasn't talked'

maybe because he got shot in the fucking mouth! lol

Well the police chief did say that they'd JUST practiced this scenario. You sure that video isn't from the training exercise?

Actually, I think Reiko is spot on here. I imagine that when the airport is under "attack" they close the airspace around the airport. That helicopter would have a really good lens to see inside the no-fly zone.

These shootings leave more questions than answers. and the official narrative answers never seem to jive. We're asked to trust our government with no reason to trust them - They have demonstrated time and time again to not be our friends.

who cares!!!!!! FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pq50107ea0.jpg

It's more than likely that some TSA just started shooting. That wouldn't good for the DHS who is chomping at the bit to post TSA on the highways.

And lemme tell you, people in PA (LOTS of people) are drilling for this.

That was a given.

The moment they "Secretly leaked" the bit about "I don't care if you're white, yellow, brown, black, etc" they already linked it.

The commies are VERY Good at social media - Even going back to turn of the century media. They railed against the Tea party as being racist, and the tea party responded with "we aren't racist". Thus, the commies made a rallying cry for their enemy. Now the commies can use that rally cry to pin things on the Tea Party - even though the two have nothing to do with each other.

Back