Layoffs suck BAWLS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cjvictoria

SO... i just became unemployed recently... im trying to finish this damn application for unemployment benefits but im having some difficulty...

im at a spot in the app where im required to specify the job site address where i worked, but the actual company i worked for was a temp service, and the job site was another address...

you see, when i read or hear words, i tend to take them uber literally. im sure you guys can see how this is confusing, however if you dont... then, i guess im just different...

my question is, which address should i put in there?

any help would be appreciated!

who paid you (ie, whos name was on the check)? the temp or the job?

:withstupid: Who ever gave you your paychecks, ie the temp service.

Yep I concur. The way they verify it is to go back and check payroll records. If you put the worksite address, it's gonna eff up your claim and delay your payment.

I didn't have to worry about that. I did mine online, and they already had my work history. :)

Alright then thanks for the input dudes... I just really did not wanna fuck it up, so I wanted to wait a couple days and ensure that I won't.

Also... I mighta fucked myself super hard in the ass. I bought a 2006 Altima like two weeks before I got laid off... So... yeah... I need that fucking check pronto. I can get through for a month, but funds are dwindling...

Back