lcd vs plasma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea it done it on all the dvds, but it also only does it while im using the hdmi cables, when i use the the normal audio video cables its fine,.so do i need to take the tv back or the dvd player

Ok this is the last thing you should check if you have another hdmi cable try it out if it still does the same then is the Tv maybe the hdmi input are bad try that last thing if it dont work i recomend that you send it back .

You can get bad cables, try that first like jomarlin said. Also if you have another dvd player with hdmi try that.

i tried another dvd player and it didnt do it so im pert sure its the cheap dvd player..but i also noticed that while using the cheap dvd player it only does it on dark areas if the movie is mostly bright it dosent do it

i tried another dvd player and it didnt do it so im pert sure its the cheap dvd player..but i also noticed that while using the cheap dvd player it only does it on dark areas if the movie is mostly bright it dosent do it

So you knoe wats the problem , just get a better dvd .....

Back