leaning tower of civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

ok, heres my situation. i just spent five bills putting new struts and springs under the front end of my 92 lx, because the drivers side slouched about 1.25 when i got it. now, new shit up front, and its still doing it. any suggestions as to what is causing my car to tilt? its buggin the shit out of me, and its got to level out before i can get new wheels. thanks.

how big ARE you Bigdaddy?
just kidding, I assume you mean it does this with no one in the car

sounds like there must be some other prob with the suspension, good luck

1.5" sounds a little extreem to me. I had the same problem with my EG coupe. When I bought it, it had eibach sportlines on it. It sagged about .5" to the drivers side. So I got new springs (neuspeed). Didn't fix it. I bought coilovers (ground control). I made it look even, but I had the drivers side up .5" and the passenger side down all the way. I got sick of the coilovers and went back to springs (goldline). It STILL sagged on the drivers side. So I sold it. :ph34r:

More than likely your frame is bent.

ok, after rechecking, its more like .75, but it seems like a fuckin foot. yeah, it got hit lightly, but other side rear. i dont think it was hard enough to bend the frame, cuz all it did was dent the rear door ever so slightly. we're talking 5 mph, tops. but is there anything underneath there that could cause it? maybe something bent up front?

Back