LEARN YOUR PLACE RICE-BOYS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just hook it up to a bottle of brake fluid... it will eat their paint away and it smears like a motherfucker when their wipers hit it
but be careful to get it off your car quickly after you spray it or it will fuck up your paint too

just drive the speed limit sooner or later they will just pass you and give you the flashers from winning

just two days ago I was driving around at night when I passed a mustang I was about 10 car lanths ahead for a good 2 miles when next thing you know here he comes.... flys by me then hits the brakes

yeah buddy you're cool!!!! to bad I would have owned your ass but ohwell why waste time.....

Hmm. Brake fluid. Good idea. :)

I could rig up a nozzle that wouldn't drip any fluid onto my car. Trust me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffie- that's why I call the good old Highway Patrol and get those suckers hauled off to jail.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 21 2003, 11:51 PM
You WILL respect the bov. learn your fucking place in traffic when you hear the bov go off.....get the FUCK up off my ass with your shit-can ass exhaust, quit leaning to the side like you are some fucking hard-ass and drop the FUCK back 4 car lengths behind me when u hear the bov.

JUST BECAUSE my car appears stock, does not mean that it is...

LEARN YOUR PLACE FUCKTARD RICERS.

respect the bov and all the awe and power than it emcompasses.

/mentally insane law-student rant

Here's am idea....if they should "fear" the BOV why not just show 'em what you got to get em off your ass? Otherwise they aren't gonna fear anything. And if you spank 'em once and they come back for more, let 'em think they have something. You and the traffic that saw you spank 'em will know otherwise. :rawr:

i have my front ones adjusted to the sides of the car, and after like 20 mins of testing i found the optimum location. i can pull up next to an average height car, and if they have a window open, spray in the car. its funny bc whenever i see a friend and i pull up next to them, they struggle to try and roll up their window as fast as they can.......

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 22 2003, 01:03 AM
Here's am idea....if they should "fear" the BOV why not just show 'em what you got to get em off your ass? Otherwise they aren't gonna fear anything. And if you spank 'em once and they come back for more, let 'em think they have something. You and the traffic that saw you spank 'em will know otherwise. :rawr:

theres two types of ricers

1. wants to race me pulls up next to me and either hears my BOV or they pull up in front of me and see my front mount at that time they drop back about 5-10 cars
and wont come near me again

or

2. even if you leave their ass they will catch up sooner or later and either hang on your ass again or fly by and use their flashers to show who won

just crank up the radio and do the speed limit if its 50 do 50 even if the speed of traffic is 70 just do 50 they will get bored and pass

s3f1cdb349a066.jpg

Ya this is my DSM, I dont have it anymore but i had to fill my rear resoivar once a day.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 21 2003, 11:56 PM
i had a shitty ass day, i drove almost 200 miles from where i live to downtown la, to montebello and back again....

i had NO LESS THAN 15 diff. cars (all rice boys) on my ass ...literally inches from my bumper tyring to race me.

im sick of hondas.

hello and welcome to socal! :p

just don't do anything man. I drive like 1.25 hours each way to work everyday. You wouldn't believe the idiots I have to deal with. It's best to just let them think they are cool. Only when the girlfriend is present do I teach them.

When I had my old straight pipe if someone pissed me off I'd run by them right near fuel cutoff, if they had their windows down. It was very, very loud.

if you fuck with them you only run the chance of hurting some little gangster's pride. Next thing you know you some pissed off little homo following you around trying to start a fight

Back