Learned another lesson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
I'll be damned, I was in the emergency room again.
Twice in one week. I've got to stop being a klutz.

I was taking out the trash and there happened to be a broken vase at the bottom of the bag. Being the anal retentive neat freak that I am I was determined to put the lid on the trash barrel and ended up putting a nice radial laceration below my pinky a good 1/2" in dia., The worst part was getting a nice injection of lidocane in the wound so the physician attendant could sew it up 5 stitches in all.

sharp broken vase > stainless steel bur in eye > me

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 13 2003, 11:02 PM
lol. damn dude, you gotta stop smoking or something :p

funny thing is I haven't smoked ina about a month, been on this health kick thing.
maybe I should start again. :lol:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Aug 13 2003, 09:56 PM
I'll be damned, I was in the emergency room again.
Twice in one week. I've got to stop being a klutz.

I was taking out the trash and there happened to be a broken vase at the bottom of the bag. Being the anal retentive neat freak that I am I was determined to put the lid on the trash barrel and ended up putting a nice radial laceration below my pinky a good 1/2" in dia., The worst part was getting a nice injection of lidocane in the wound so the physician attendant could sew it up 5 stitches in all.

sharp broken vase > stainless steel bur in eye > me

Maybe smoking would make you lighten up and not care if the garbage can lid is on or not. :p

I'd give ya some pictures but it's my hand is all wraped up and I can't take the bandage off for two-three days.

Back