Learned to dance this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

When i was down at A&M this weekend my buddy took me to a local country bar. I wasn't planin on dancin but there was a really hot chick in some rockies (and if you've ever seen a chick in rockies you know what i'm talkin about) so i had to ask her to dance cause i wanted to talk to her. I told her after i asked her to dance that i had no previous dancin experience so she taught me how to two step. Its not as hard as i thought and it was kinda fun so i figure this weekend i'm gonna hit up some local country clubs for some good lookin cowgirls. Don't know why i wrote this, just happy to have learned something useful i guess :blah: :blah:

you learn to dance like this????

hammer.gif

:D

haha that's a great avatar.

btw...now that you can dance...you're gonna be a hit with the ladies.

Not all dancing is cool with the ladies. I spent months learning how to break-dance. Girls think it's dumb. You can get some dudes to ask where you learned to do that afterwards, but girls just say, Showoff...
Awwww fuck it!
Go hamma go!
And some redneck chicks are hot. If you can line dance and two step, you are so into some pants.
Props, dude.

yeah next i wanna learn to waltz and do some line dancin.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 23 2003, 01:07 AM
i like the kind of dancing thats in my avatar. making a car or truck dance ownz!!

Don't pay attention to him. He's beyond help. :p

Nah i think cow girls are great for a couple of reasons.

1. There daddy's raised to respect men (for the most part, that is to say respect men as much as a women will)
2. They have no problem with bein a house wife which is what i want
3. They are the kind of girls that will kick back and have a beer and not worry bout being too girly but they are by no means tom boys or anything

but thats just me guess i'm kinda old fashioned :shrug2:

sounds good to me my friend! but there isnt anything like that in mass.

I know how to line dance, of all placees, I learned how to line dance in California, and now moved to Texas. Haven't been to any of their country clubs yet, but I am somewhat afraid to go, because I don't want the line dances to be "Hollywood." They might be a little more urban than the ones in Texas. Also, line dancing is pretty damn fun, I thought it would be boring, but it is actually pretty fun. And I had a question for Yoshi, what exactly do they line dance to? In California they line danced to mostly country, but some Men In Black, Backstreet Boys, and some old school dance remix songs.

2. They have no problem with bein a house wife which is what i want

you must be a young guy....I would rather have my wife work than have her sit around the house all day, especially if there are only two of you. Whats the point of having her around the house wasting time if she can be at work, making more money to be put towards more finer things (nicer house than you could afford by only you working, nicer cars, saving the additional money, putting it into mutual funds, etc...)

3. They are the kind of girls that will kick back and have a beer and not worry bout being too girly but they are by no means tom boys or anything

there are alot of girls like that around, they don't need to be just cowgirls..open your eyes and take a pretty good look.....

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 23 2003, 05:09 AM
sounds good to me my friend! but there isnt anything like that in mass.

what are you talking about, of course there is..your young.you have no idea what is out there. Western mass has tons of places like that, There are even places like that around Boston. The palace has a line dancing, two steppin place, club 125 had a western night, on a weekend, place up in amesbury, place down in sandwhich......

there are places around, you just have to know where to look....

im not going to drive 50+ miles just to go clubbing. out here we've got shbooms, the millenium ballroom, and the palladium.

Back