1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

learning all of this 93 civic i own

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by cdndna, Nov 19, 2006.

1. cdndna

cdndna P-Town Crew

Hi well im new to this forum as u can tell this is my first post well i have allot to ask about what i can do to my car now that i have another civic.

I perchased a 93 Civic CX for $850 the rockers are finished and the rear corder panels need to be changed and theres a few leaks anyways the car is off to the bodyshop thursday.

Now to get to what i need to know since im new and dont know what fits on what...
    The cx has no tach on the cluster so my causin had told me about the 92-95 SIR cluster thats is apprently hard and expensive.Also for the outter part of the car the lips if i get some lips for the sides and front and back bumpers from a si or sir do i need the actual si bumpers or will they fit on the cx.

2. GSRCIVICTN

GSRCIVICTN Lost in a sea of rednecks

Just make sure you get the lips and side skirts for the body style you have. The model (i.e. DX, EX, CX, etc.) doesn't matter.

3. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

You can get an SiR, Si or EX cluster, all have a tach and will be plug-n-play.
    Not hard or expensive for any of them.

Rear bumper cover MUST be from a hatchback. The rest can be hatchback or coupe.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted