Leaving state, wanting some help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aleaf.CRX

So, I decided I'm heading out of town. Life is way too hectic here. Before anyone says anything, I've never run from my problems, not like this anyway. But I need to get out. So, I was wondering if there was anyone out there (no creepers or sexual predators) that would be willing to let me live at their house if I helped out with chores and things until I got the money to move out on my own?

K...he's not gonna try any funny business, is he? I'm looking for a legit place to stay, I really don't want any more than that. Unless someone wants to teach me about cars that is lol. :D

can you cook? and clean?

you should look for a job as a live in nanny
make money and get away from the area
i would search craigslist listings in warm cities

Last edited:
I can't cook... but I can clean. I used to be a housecleaner. Before anyone says anything....: not in a french maid outfit.

Yeah, it's cool. I don't want to fuck with anyone's family dynamics. That's what I'm trying to get away from. I'm not gonna have much money if I do stay at someone's house, so a free room is the best bet for me. But I will work hard on anything anyone wants me to take the place of rent. Also, I'm looking for somewhere close enough to use about $300-$400 to get to. I can't drive cross country..... hopefully my car makes it just out of the city lol.

I've got a third bedroom. I'm not creepy and I won't try anything with you.

Sounds good, except I'll be driving where ever I'm going... and you're in Indiana... I don't know how to make that work lol. But I'll keep you in mind. Thanks!

one of the apartment complexes we work on has some free 3 bedrooms we just renovated for $400 a month we where considering going in on but theirs only two of us.

Back