Leaving state, wanting some help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Charles Barnum sounds familiar.... I dunno though. It's Elyse, and no fucking laughing, Naylor.

ladies and gentlemen, i give you:

Elyse and no fucking laughing Naylor.

were your parents high when they gave you that long ass name?

Charles Barnum sounds familiar.... I dunno though. It's Elyse, and no fucking laughing, Naylor.
i was there from 2nd to 5th grade,hmm time to dig out the yearbooks,
elyse naylor:confused: doesnt sound familiar...do you remember any of the kids when you were there?

I went there like kindergarten and first grade, I think. My mom doesn't remember what school I went to either, but she also said Charles Barnum sounded familiar. I dunno man. You went after I left either case.

In 2002 they renamed it to "Charles Bronson Elementary" in response to the crime.

Also, I know a popular Naylor here. He's an ace mechanic, owns a shop in Trumbull. Tim. Related ?

In 2002 they renamed it to "Charles Bronson Elementary" in response to the crime.

Also, I know a popular Naylor here. He's an ace mechanic, owns a shop in Trumbull. Tim. Related ?
are you serious about the renaming it?cuz im pretty sure they didnt

oh my GOD you're such a kid.

Charles Bronson was an action hero in the 70s and 80s, he was the star of the Death Wish series, which went to 5 movies. He also did lots of westerns and basically, ass kicking movies where he would defeat gangmembers in city streets in cold blood.

Charles Bronson FTW.

You haven't learned the "Celerity / Pareto Google Principle"?

80% of Celerity's posts can be deciphered by 20% of the information found by Google.

Most of them end up moving back, too. I've been out here 2 years and there isn't anything special. But I guess the same could be said for the people out here if they went to the east coast...
You live in Reno, I would hate that too. Reno is a shit hole. lol

I live about as far west as you can get, I've been East, I want to stay on the West. No humidity here. :)

Lol, not to my knowledge.

Back