Lebaron

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HerpsMcDirt

I am looking for a good forum or source of info on Chrysler Lebarons. In order to get my Rex running I am sacraficing my mercury sable (DD), for a Chrysler Lebaron. I found a Dodge forum but not much on Turbo Lebaron. Does anybody even like these cars?

A friend of mine is really in to them. I'll have to ask him. But until then heres what the google's got. Not too great. But what do you expect?
turbododge.com
turbo-mopar.com
chryslerkcar.com

PM a guy Budda, he is into those cars and I think he has a thread or two about mopars in this forum.

You can also try the "Other Vehicles" forum down below the Member's Lounge section...

Turbododge.com..... itll answer all of your questions.

Oh and If you don't know about Gus Mohanon and Donovan's garage..... google them.

Allpar has Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and Jeep car, minivan, and truck information
used to roll a 2.5 turbo 1 lebaron convertible, fun stuff.
maserati tc, dodge spirit r/t, dodge daytona, lots of shared parts. carroll shelby, variable-nozzle turbos, lotus, and cosworth inputs. great power/torque, decent mpg and room.
they even had a daytona rwd conversion for drag cars.
stock suspension isn't great. front-heavy like our hondas.
sedans are kina ugly except for spirit r/t.
lebaron > sable. scary blind spots in lebaron convertible.
so you have an auto turbo 1 lebaron convertible?
edit: my old one

Last edited:
Back