LED installed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

*MOVE AT WILL*

I do not have a 3rd brake light anymore. I want to get a LED strip for my new 3rd brake light. I want to put it in my spoiler (96 HB w/ fiberglass roof spoler). I dont even have a clue who would do this kind of deal. Their is no place to put the LED light so I obvously have to have it custom but what kind of shops should I go to?

I live in central California.

Or better yet, if you have a BOV, tape a kazoo inside it or one of those little cylindrical "wheeeee" noise makers. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 11 2004, 08:54 PM
Or better yet, if you have a BOV, tape a kazoo inside it or one of those little cylindrical "wheeeee" noise makers. :)

nah .... FARRRRRRR better idea

cut the end of a whoopie cushion
tape it over the BOV

now every time you shift the car farts :)

farts = funny

why not make your own LED light kit and mount it to your rear window? totally custom at that point and totally cool.

I have actually seen one of those tips wired up to the brakes. Hey if your going to be a ricer, at least be a safe ricer lol.

On a side note, I have to get one of those LED strips. The spolier that is on my car looks like OEM but it is not oem honda, it has a LED strip (previous owner put it on, and judging by the hack job on the bottom of the trunk lid, I do not want to take it off and expose huge scares) and with non oem parts comes crappy quality. Anyways, water has gotten inside them some how and shorted out every one except for 2. I just have to have the motivation to change it.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Feb 12 2004, 12:18 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 12 2004, 11:55 AM
E_SolSi
@Feb 12 2004, 04:27 AM

farts = funny

:lol: Ain't that the truth

If that's true, how come my girl always gets up and leaves the room whenever I fart in bed?

"But honey... Hondaswap says it's FUNNY!"
"FU, asshole!"

simple answer there

women are born without a sense of humor

a few, and i mean FEW, can be tought (over time) to develop a sense of humor... but cases like this are few and far between

:ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 12 2004, 01:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 12 2004, 12:18 PM
E_SolSi

farts = funny

If that's true, how come my girl always gets up and leaves the room whenever I fart in bed?

"FU, asshole!"

simple answer there

a few, and i mean FEW, can be tought (over time) to develop a sense of humor... but cases like this are few and far between

Maybe I'll pull the covers over her head next time... that'd be really funny. :D

nothing says "i love you" like a dutch oven

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 12 2004, 07:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 12 2004, 12:18 PM
E_SolSi

farts = funny

"FU, asshole!"

simple answer there

My wife was also born without this so called "sense of humor".

Back