LED Spoiler Light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find an LED Break light that attaches to my spoiler. The spoiler that i have now was installed by the dealer, but it did not come stock with the car. However, i KNOW that an LED light can be installed because there are two small screw holes located underneath the spoiler itslef as it sits on my car now. The car is a 99' Honda Civic and when i bought it from a private seller he had SI wheels put on it as well as that "sport spoiler" as he said the dealer called it. It sort of resembles a turbo spoiler in my opinion, not too high where it looks like crap, but not too low, it looks good with the car. I talked directly to the guy at the dealership about it and he was kind of a dick about it, he had an attitude and said basically that i would need to buy a hole new different spoiler with the LED already installed on it, running me around 400-500 dollars...wtf. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find on, because i looked at alot of places and searched on the web as well. ANd we dont have any junk yards around here that have civcs or integras, or basically any import in them. Thanks.

Back