Legal age of consent

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thank god its 16 in nj. i dont think i could give up this cheerleader. im only 18, its not bad

PICS!!!

lol
[post=430134]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
i still dont know how to post a pic. teach me and i got plenty.

thank god its 16 in nj. i dont think i could give up this cheerleader. im only 18, its not bad

PICS!!!

lol
[post=430134]Quoted post[/post]​
i still dont know how to post a pic. teach me and i got plenty.
[post=431812]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
first go to My Gallery and upload them to your gallery, if you dont have one, then make a new one. then use the link to the pic in the thread. If you want to display the pics in the thread, use the IMG button. Basically you press the IMG button then put the link to the pic in the dialog box, then it will do the rest

hope that helps, i wanna see the pics

tn_gallery_35984_225_1103013037.jpg

the one on the left, yea i wish

tn_gallery_35984_225_1103013070.jpg

thats her, blonde hair and blue eyed surfer chick. dont now who the guy is but i dont care either. shes not my gf, shes just a cool chick.
dont know how to make it bigger though. my album is open for anyone to view, but i would like to know how to make it bigger.

she OK, I dunno if I would hit it. She looks alot younger than 16.

You know thats you in the pic too.

See my avatar, she's 17.

thats an old pic, but the only one on this computer. maybe when i go home i can get others. thats not me. that kid looks like hes gay. i have blonde hair and blue eyes. and she is worth the fun, shes one cool chick. and i meant i wish the pic was bigger but you did catch me, i even laughed. still glad to be legal though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 14 2004, 04:59 PM
gotta love jersey, i looked the pic over...and yea i'd hit it, where in jersey are you. $50 says i get some first.
[post=432129]Quoted post[/post]​

im in mid jersey(hazlet-117 off the parkway), shes in mid jersey(brick-91 off the parkway)

that age of consent thing is good to know, im 18, and its good to know since my girlfriend is 16 and I cant get accused of anything..

16 and up is all gravy here in mn..... good thing a almost two years i go i hooked up with a hottie at aparty that claimed that she was 18 and looked it, a few weeks later my friend finds out she was 17. that was not cool, i mean if you get nail for banging a minor and she said she was 18 is way weak. good thing the laws here in mn state its ok

Back