legalize a skyline cheaper than motorex?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek:t:
Weird. They go off topic just as bad or worse as we.

They went from legalize to price, to ethnicity to crx's and post count's.

that's stupidhonda for you.

I still think that $16k for a legalized R32 is too much. They're ugly, too. I only like the styling of the 99's+ (R34)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 26 2003, 07:33 PM
yes it can be done for cheaper than motorex

no, it can't.

MotoRex has a monopoly given to them by the US government. the only way for it to be legal in the US, is if motorex legalizes it. end of story.

its funny how you can purchase skylines out of LA and somewhere in Arizona but their probably never be legal for highway use in Cali or in a whole other shit load of states :angry:

Keep your eyes on Ebay

i saw some car lot in Cali selling legal R-33's for 40gs

some places will do it for as low as 8gs

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 26 2003, 07:40 PM
that's stupidhonda for you.

I still think that $16k for a legalized R32 is too much. They're ugly, too. I only like the styling of the 99's+ (R34)

R34 GTR V Spec is what I want. :worthy:

$$cha-ching$$ :doh:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Nov 26 2003, 10:14 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 26 2003, 07:51 PM
JDMilan
@Nov 26 2003, 07:33 PM
yes it can be done for cheaper than motorex

no, it can't.

MotoRex has a monopoly given to them by the US government. the only way for it to be legal in the US, is if motorex legalizes it. end of story.

ahh but isnt having a monopoly against the law??

They covered that. Unless you wanna work for the DOT and help to legalize Skylines, they have a monopoly.

buy two junked Skylines from a Japanese Junkyard....$200
ship them and a few spareparts in a container to my house....$6000
Take apart, and re-assymble them to make one real Skyline....2 months
Buy a flatbed truck to haul it to drifting events/drag races/autocross's...$3000

Haveing a Legal Skyline for racing purposes only....priceless

The only reason Motorex is making all that money is becouse idiots want to actually have a street legal Skyline to drive on the road........do you really want to pay that much just to have some smuck steal it from the parkinglot when you watching a movie or shopping at the mall?

HELL no...

i dont think 99.9999% of car thieves have a frickin clue what a skyline is. they'll just be like "is that some kind of honda or sumthin?" "never seen one before. prolly not worth much."

Well being military I know that if I was stationed over sea's that I could buy a car while stationed anywhere. Then If I want to send it back to the states, there is a company, or more that can convert it so that it is street legal in the states. Not sure how much it costs though! I know it must be expensive because most people stationed oversea's sell thier vehicle before they come back stateside.

again, i don't care who you get it from, but inorder to make it dot-legal and registerable in theUSA, it MUST be done by motorex or through RBmotoring who is a direct re-seller of motorex. I know Sean Morris of RB motoring though a mialing list I'm on. trust me. there is no legal way around it.... and no other company can do it for you. end of story.

and all thats needed because if not some fag would get hit and sue nissan for making a shitty car. god i hate americans.

Back