Lego Church

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 11 2005, 07:39 PM
I would, I still love legos, makes me want to go buy a set
[post=444341]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I used to have a big ass city built in my room. took up half of it.

Legos rule.

Damn, I could never take the time to do that.

That's fricking awesome. Seriously Awesome.

I was such a lego nerd when I was a youngin. I had some crazyily intricate houses and stuff.

i made an apartment building with a working elevator

Don't bother, man. I was at Target yesterday and found myself getting nostalgic and walking down the toy aisles. Have you seen the crap that they are trying pass off at Legos these days? There are all sorts of specialty parts and stuff. I guess I'm a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to things like Legos, but I remember a day when you had to build your own Goddamned X-wing fighter, y'know?

:shrug2: Whatever. I'm glad my generation grew up with an imagination.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 12 2005, 07:06 AM
Don't bother, man. I was at Target yesterday and found myself getting nostalgic and walking down the toy aisles. Have you seen the crap that they are trying pass off at Legos these days? There are all sorts of specialty parts and stuff. I guess I'm a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to things like Legos, but I remember a day when you had to build your own Goddamned X-wing fighter, y'know?

:shrug2: Whatever. I'm glad my generation grew up with an imagination.
[post=444530]Quoted post[/post]​

fuckin :werd:

It's mostly star wars and harry potter kits around here anymore. I remember when you used to be able to just buy bins of regular blocks. Now I don't see them anymore.

i like the kits where you can build cars. i had one of those before but somehow i keep losing lego parts. infact, i dont remember throwing any of my legos away and they all disappeared. damn i miss them. :lol:

word, legos were the shit back in the day. Now they are fuckin $$$$ and stupid ideas, but that's what the kids are into today. I used to have thousands of legos, I just built random shit and played with it.

:werd:

I had some awesome Lego adventures when I was little. :) I had a whole fleet of intricate space fighters I built that would 'fire' missiles (lego bricks) at each other and would take damage based on what parts fell off... Created a while storyline to go along with the ships and the pilots... I darn near cryed when Captain Nomad and the undefeated XR1 were finally destroyed in a heated battle. :( B)

i never played with my legos i just tried to build cool things and i bought just plain bricks set tons of the times.

Hmmm....I still have like 981732047507130475092173045 legos in my storage room...Makes me want to take them out and play with em!

i used to play with em, took em everywhere, I didn't like making lego cars, so I'd go out and get some hot bimmer model for them to ride around in. One of the VW bugs I had even got into a HORRIBLE accident after they hit a brick wall like 800 times. It was devastating, blood (ketchup) everywhere, the car was destroyed (literally, it looked like a real accident). Then my grandma came in and took it away from me.

Back