lego volvo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they should have one of those contests where you try to guess how many it took to make that. I bet it was a hell of a lot.

MY GOD THAT IS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!

eh...ok I got a bit excited...I always loved playing with legos back in the day.

holy shit

someone had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on their hands

:werd:

that htings awsome though!

disneyland in california has a lego land, never been there, but i heard its nothing but crazy shit like that!

damn...you think lego is gonna make that its next boxed set? imagine a 10 year old kid trying to build a lego car...hahaha...lego's are the shit!

btw, kinda off topic, but have any of you seen the new transformers??? i forget what they are called, but they look like model cars...i've seen a wrx and a viper, they are fuckin badass!

back in the middle 80's when I was a kid....

the BIGGEST thing I ever built was a trash truck out of legos. Not to size, but considering a 10 year old kid could build a model trash truck from nothing more than a over active imagination..... :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 18 2004, 11:08 AM
back in the middle 80's when I was a kid....

the BIGGEST thing I ever built was a trash truck out of legos. Not to size, but considering a 10 year old kid could build a model trash truck from nothing more than a over active imagination..... :D

fuck...I had an entire city layed out in my room for more than a few years, roads, cars, buildings, police and fire stations...you name it I had it.

Wish I had a scanner, I could show a few pics of it.

I fuckin loved legos...spent lots of time building and playing.

Back