leister speedway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I'm gonna be running the new sol (B's old one) at leister tommorow night so if anyone in the area wants to stop by its only $10 to run or $10 to watch. If you don't know its about 30 min. southwest of rochester, NY and its the only full 1/4 in the area. I'll be running with my buddys 240sx, 03 Si, EF w/ZC, and a 88 camero :zipper_mouth: . I'll post my slips here for everyone else later on in the week when i can get to a scanner.

I don't plan on making a drag car outa it, I'm just curious what it will run.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm gonna be running the new sol (B's old one) at leister tommorow night so if anyone in the area wants to stop by its only $10 to run or $10 to watch. If you don't know its about 30 min. southwest of rochester, NY and its the only full 1/4 in the area. I'll be running with my buddys 240sx, 03 Si, EF w/ZC, and a 88 camero :zipper_mouth: . I'll post my slips here for everyone else later on in the week when i can get to a scanner.

I don't plan on making a drag car outa it, I'm just curious what it will run.

damn You..WHat time..?.i heard they have something going on this weekend..Im gOnna have to find out....I was there last month...good track...
Hey PM'ed you....

good luck there.....

not this weekend. TONIGHT!!!! so be there. i think they open at 6 and free runs last til 8. last week we got in about 7 runs before 8.

Quoted post[/post]]
not this weekend. TONIGHT!!!! so be there. i think they open at 6 and free runs last til 8. last week we got in about 7 runs before 8.

wow....Nahhh..I know its tonight but...I heard theres something else going on this weekend..znot sure though.... sorry..I work 3rd shift so i wont be able to make it...

But let me know if you go again on a weekend or something....
did you check out that link i gave ya..?

that was me on my buddys name above (robbyho). I'm to lazy to switch to the yokos, plus I wanna save em for autoX next summer. I'll just run to Azenis' since i'm just trying to see what i have for a starting point.

I have returned. Overall I was very happy with my first trip to the track EVER. My first 7 runs were garbage but my last 3 were ok. My best time was:

R/T..........1.049
60'...........2.572
1/8...........10.167
MPH..........70.17
1/4...........15.713
MPH..........84.03

So you see...........I SUCK. But I had a real good time and even won a sweet 2nd place trophy. On that particular run my midpipe snapped and fell off right at the finish line.

The best part is i know the car has way more in her. Every single run i got a little quicker. My first run was a 16.512. How come on some of my slower runs my 1/4 MPH is higher by like 4 MPH?

traction.

a shitty time usually has a higher trap.

an AWESOME 60 foot, you'll actually cross the finish line at less mph. its just the way it works.

its time to distance-- not time to speed. which is why 0-60 tests are useless... its all gearing and traction.

Back