Lesnar's next opponent (drumroll please)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's weird, I read something last week that said they already set Lesnar's next opponent to be Kongo. I'll try and find it...

So does this mean he's done with promoting for/with Affliction?

UFC has contacted Kongo twice to fight Lesnar, he wouldn't take the fight before Lesnar worked Herring (Herring was their second choice), apparently nothing has changed and Kongo is still ducking Lesnar.

This fight is a prediction nightmare. I've seen Randy shock the world to many times to begin to you you ever pick against him. But, talent and style wise the only column I would give to Couture is submissions. Because of his raw strength and size I'd give Lesnar the nod on wrestling, striking, etc.

Just my .02, but Lesnar needs to go back to wwe or wwf or whatever it's called now at least until he develops more ground and grappling skills. He's no where near the great fighter everyone makes him out to be. I honestly wish he had lost his last fight just because he had so many opportunities to finish the fight but didn't know what to do, not an "interesting" fighter definitely nt an mma fighter.

////Rant

Going back to WWE won't help him. I'd agree that people overrated him; but more training and experience will help him. If anything, they used him to make money.

Just my .02, but Lesnar needs to go back to wwe or wwf or whatever it's called now at least until he develops more ground and grappling skills. He's no where near the great fighter everyone makes him out to be. I honestly wish he had lost his last fight just because he had so many opportunities to finish the fight but didn't know what to do, not an "interesting" fighter definitely nt an mma fighter.

////Rant
His sheer size, strength, and wrestling ability is more than enough to keep him around. He's not well rounded by any means but he just destroyed a guy who was considered by many to be a top 10 heavyweight. Herrings defense should be contributed more to the fact that Lesnar couldn't finish him off, not Lesnar's lack of offense. That's like saying Randy Couture has no skill and isn't an 'interesting' fighter because he couldn't put Tim Silvia away in 5 ROUNDS!

Lesnar still has A LOT of holes in his game but he's improving every time I see him fight. You guys wanna talk about wannabe's, talk about Kimbo's sorry ass. All he fights are washed up, old fighters who have been LONG past their prime.

Kimbo has an upcoming fight with Ken Shamrock. If he beats Shamrock, that's gonna put Kimbo on the map and people are going to be too stupid to realize that Shamrock is no where near his prime, got ko'd in his last fight to a no-name, he is riding a 5 fight losing streak, and hasn't won a fight in almost 3 years...

Back