Lesson learned?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow thats fucking gross.. but strangely hilarious at the same time

Last night’s adventure involved a clown mask, three packets of Pop Rocks, and a twenty-inch replica of the Eiffel Tower.

i fail to see the corrolation, but i can figure out what the eiffel tower was used for... :ph34r:

wow...that was the most INTERESTING STORY I HAVE EVER READ. If i am ever tempted and need to hide a hard on, i will think of that story...it will instantly kill any thoughts of being horny...

I pray that this story is true, that is awesome in a weird ogrish dot com kinda way.
I'm pretty sure if i was married for 30 years and my wife blasted diarrhea all over me at 9psi, i'd be getting a divorce.
That is so gross and funny and awesome wtF?

"Last night’s adventure involved a clown mask, three packets of Pop Rocks, and a twenty-inch replica of the Eiffel Tower."

Thats fucking hillarious, I had snipped that part of the story for my reply before I read everyone else's.. But 90accord beat me to it.

Almost as good as "Tucker max tries anal, hillarity does not insue"

:puke: Please excuse me while I go kill myself after reading that story. I don't think it's true either.

Back