Lets go faster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Hey whats up guys, im new to the site. I have a 95 acura integra thats just not fast enough. It looks descent with its new body kit, carbon fiber hood, 17 in rims and smoked headlights and taillights. What i am running now is a b18b1 with about 6,000 miles on it with a fujita cold air intake, 2.5 in catback custom exhaust, and a dc short throw shifter. im looking to go faster and i need some of your opinions thanks;)

i'd say go ls/vtec, and build a nice all motor teg, but thats just my opinion because i'm a fan of all motor, the only thing is that its more expensive as compared to turboing a teg

thats what im thinlin about it looks light i might have to change the head anyway cause it looks like theres a problem and while im in there i might vtec it

oh what kind of power do you wanna make on it? just a little more? or do you want something like 200+ hp? i assume this is your daily driver and not a track car? the more information you give on what you want out of your car the more everyone else can help

right now it is my daily driver but im tired of all show and some go. Im not exactly sure how much power im getting to the ground right now. im looking into the vtec head, skunk2 intake manifold, and maybe some crower cams while im in there. im lookin to make enough power to make a gsr hatch look bad

does anyone else wanna chime in, im looking for some go fast, i also saod that i wanna go all motor unless somebody can tell me that i could run a 75 shot all day long safely, im not a fan of kaaaaaaaaaaaaboooooooooom

Depends on how much money you have to spend, and how much work you can do yourself.

LSVTEC is sweet, but you will need a vtec head, conversion kit, head studs, ARP rod bolts, and a chipped ecu to tune.

You could install some PR3/P30 pistons to raise compression and run some 404 crower cams with upgraded valvesprings and Arp rod bolts, chipped ecu and tuning for less coin and have a decent non-vtec motor. Add a short geared B16 tranny down the road and have some fun.

Could install a JDM B20 with either the vtec setup or 404 crowers and RS machines ITR spec 84mm pistons for a nice runner.

Just giving you some options.

If you decide to build your bottom end--

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-tr...tings-piston-rings-acl-b18a-b-bearings-80214/

You dont have to worry about this thread anymore, the old ls is on its last leg anyway and is probably out the door shortly depending on how long it wants to stay together. Dont get me wrong my teg has never quit on me so I am not going to quit on it. Its my car and I love itl. :$

You dont have to worry about this thread anymore, the old ls is on its last leg anyway and is probably out the door shortly depending on how long it wants to stay together. Dont get me wrong my teg has never quit on me so I am not going to quit on it. Its my car and I love itl. :$

If you intend to keep it, a full motor rebuild with new upgrade parts will definately give that old teg a new lease on life. There are plenty of aftermarket parts like crower, dart(blocks) and a few other things you can do to it. Its really up to you how you want to go. I haven't done this that long, but I found that there is no wrong way to do things but just better ways of going about to get things done. Like, if you are going to rebuild the internals, might as well do it all at once to save you the trouble of cracking that motor open to add more parts unless you don't mind doing it again. :D

Back