Lets play "Find the Ebay description Mistake"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you guys are hurting my feelings

you gotta learn real quick that it's not really possible to say much around here without getting your "feelings" beat on.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 23 2005, 10:25 AM
you gotta learn real quick that it's not really possible to say much around here without getting your "feelings" beat on.
[post=559184]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

you're talkin to a guy whos been on message boards since Prodigy

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 23 2005, 10:00 AM
dialup was fine till everybody got all crazy with content.
[post=559222]Quoted post[/post]​

And ping times

Doom on the DWANGO network was still loads of fun even with 300ms pings

'Damn LPBs!'

Nowadays if you're not an LPB you're a nobody. It STILL shocks me to see people actually complain about their 80ms 'high' ping times. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2005, 07:43 AM
vtec, vvti, whatever.. its all the same shit.
[post=559125]Quoted post[/post]​

i don't really see how you can say that. you started hondaswap.com for crying out loud! i could see you saying that i-VTEC is like vvti, but not the same thing as VTEC. the original VTEC is nothing like vvti. real VTEC has two separate cam profiles on the intake and exhaust. vvti only adjusts cam timing

^^^ uhh ohhh....

/wonders how good his flame suit is....

*goes to go get in a comfy position, and a brews a full pot off coffee...*

Originally posted by hondarin+Sep 27 2005, 06:56 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 23 2005, 07:43 AM
vtec, vvti, whatever.. its all the same shit.
[post=559125]Quoted post[/post]​

i don't really see how you can say that. you started hondaswap.com for crying out loud! i could see you saying that i-VTEC is like vvti, but not the same thing as VTEC. the original VTEC is nothing like vvti. real VTEC has two separate cam profiles on the intake and exhaust. vvti only adjusts cam timing
[post=560951]Quoted post[/post]​

its all the same shit.

goal: good low end torque, good high end horsepower, no lumpy cam, ability to rev high and still make power.

vanos, vvti, vtec, and all the rest all follow the same concept. sure, HOW it does it is slightly different, but in the end, if yo'ure getting butt hurt over this, you shoudl probably pull the civic from your ass :p

Back