let's play 'What Is Civicious Up To?'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh Wil:

--- me ---

[21:25] greyfades: it's a .70 a/r compressor .84 a/r turbine
[21:25] greyfades: T04S 60-1

Can you get a map for that turbo? I can't find it on your web site!

My buddy has one and wants to run it on his SOHC non-VTEC 1.6L block for a drag only car.

--- khiem ---

Can't find it because it's ancient!

--- khiem second email ---

I tried finding info on it... designed back in 1984, used on some cars until early 90's including Rod Millen's Pikes Peak Celica which held the record until this year. But tell your buddy to step up to something new! How much power is he looking for? Or just slap that puppy on since he already has it...

---

There you go. :)

fuck b series LMFAO......

put wills same set up in a b16 and it will have a better tq curve and hp #.... sohcs are just cheaper to replace not necesarily better or worse...

have you seen a 400hp sohc dyno?
not the nicest curves.

Like no one saw this coming Wil :)
GL with your build I can't wait to see the numbers, it seems like if you blow the motor, you blow the motor, you don't seem to be too concerned. :D

It seems like there's 3 things in this world that I notice I seem to love more and more. Honda, D series, and Boost. You've got all 3. I guess that means I love this, a lot.

depends the stuation...

in this build its the best bang for buck...
for a pro and people that want to build it once... no

by no means am i knocking this build, will is a good guy and he knows his shit
Fuck B-Series.
this is just a silly statement

depends the stuation...

in this build its the best bang for buck...
for a pro and people that want to build it once... no

by no means am i knocking this build, will is a good guy and he knows his shit

this is very true, and I have no problem with b, I think they're great motors, just a lot more expensive. But in this build's situation and in mine as well, d seems more practical expense wise. But your right, pro and people who wanna build it and not build it again, probably go b and just go

I'm not building a D because it's practical, or because it's cheap, or anything like that. I could have easily built a B with the cash I got from selling everything from the b20.

There's only one reason that I'm building a D:

Because I can.

I'm not building a D because it's practical, or because it's cheap, or anything like that. I could have easily built a B with the cash I got from selling everything from the b20.

There's only one reason that I'm building a D:

Because I can.

well then thats the only reason you need

This thread is hilarious :p

Build is looking sick man. Looks like your having some fun!
What are you shooting for? horsepower wise? 250-300 range?

Back