Lets See how many Military we have here in HS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

STAND YOUR ASS UP, WE HAVE AN OFFICER ON DECK!!!!!!

I our branch, attention on the floor.

^^^ Sorry i was in the ARMY not the Navy......lol besides w/o NCO's the Officers would be lost.....lol J/K we do all the dirty jobs.....lol

I was a prior enlisted for 18 months, so NCO's are the life force in the military, so NCO's FTW.

see LT. is all fun here..... being in aviation all i hang out with were officers. thats cool butter bar you are ok here!!!!!!

see LT. is all fun here..... being in aviation all i hang out with were officers. thats cool butter bar you are ok here!!!!!!

haha, thanks. Good to be just one of the guys around here. I am in an aviation unit myself, heck, we even have the apache pilot who was shot down and then held prisoner, Ron Young.

Pilots are cool. Speaking of which, do u happen to know a Robert Hunt from the 160th ?

USMCR
been in for 2 1/2 years
LCpl
3043-Supply Admin.
Miramar, CA
haven't got to go anywhere yet

no i was in the 160th in 1994 after the somalia conflict i met alot of the guys that were there " black hawk down"

I our branch, attention on the floor.

I was a prior enlisted for 18 months, so NCO's are the life force in the military, so NCO's FTW.
haha, i was just saying that to the hondaswap people. In the air force we didn't stand when an officer would enter. only when some high ranking official or commander we would call the room to attention.
no i was in the 160th in 1994 after the somalia conflict i met alot of the guys that were there " black hawk down"
i went to tech school with a guy that was over there. his name was greg young. one of the coolest guys i ever met.

airjockie is in japan????

i thought u were just going there alot because u had a wife that is from nippon.

BCT.

2nd Infantry Batallion, 1st platoon Bravo Bulldogs.

DS Todd and DS Carr. probably gone by now :( Carr was quite a character.

august 2001 i was there.

i was in the medevack part with SFC Taioquen .....soon after i was send to schofield barraks Hawaii.....

see honda owners arent ALL dipshit ricers and criminals... theres some good people in the community too ;) hehe

It is a big diffrence when you serve you have pride, integerity and most of all Respect at least thats what the service thought me, anyone interested in VA benefits pm me your # and ill call you right back there is ALOT that they dont tell you when debrefing. and there is alot to gain......

Last edited:
Back