lets see some crx strutting some ls mesh

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit, you just made me realize, I need to get some blingy lugs before i put my freshly painted wheels back on...

Well they were on it when I bought it and looked decent enough to leave un-touched. Except two semi rusted open enders. Still need to replace those ones.
1524.jpg

Last edited:
the split 5 spoke Optional wheels?

those are alright

i think they are good out of pure scarcity. try to find a set. hell, i couldn't even find pictures of them. but out of oem wheels, they are pretty cool.

yea.. i couldnt find a pic of them either... my buddy had some on his SI when they first came out

wow, thats pretty bad. lol

i remember when i first got my license and all the hype for the new 99 civic si. i wanted that car so fucking bad. could never afford it though. it was like $20k when it came out. now they are ripped to shit and still $10k 10 years later.

i wouldn't mind have a little civic again, but not much need for one.

was it these? for some reason i didn't think it had a center pop in cap and had a cool red center on it.

63795.jpg

for some reason i kinda like these. something new. something different.

0wcc1629.JPG

meh, nvm then. lol i must be thinking of different wheels then on that civic si. i thought something had a red h center cap. then again, i was drunk for all of 2001 when i saw them.

i remember a red center too... must've been another option

well since your on the topic of wheels can anyone tell me what rims these are they are oem honda rims i just dont no what model year trim that they are from
20uabeh.jpg

It's from all the heat escaping through the fender vents.

That was hard to type with a straight face.

Back