Lets see those 4 doors.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

I bought a 96 4 door hit in the front.Since I own a body shop I can fix it for cheap.But I would love to get some ideas off of you guys.Like what parts I can put on it instead of OEM front end parts...ie CTR stuff or whatever.Lets see em.....

Picture%20001_regular.jpg

My 4door.. pretty ricey but hey, looks nice to my eyes :)

Originally posted by Atheist@Sep 24 2003, 09:32 AM
Picture%20001_regular.jpg

My 4door.. pretty ricey but hey, looks nice to my eyes :)

looks clean although i am not a huge fan of those front and rear end...sorry. but other than its really clean looking :)

hopefully ill be able to get some pics of my 95 gsr sedan tomorrow, i just picked it up last weekend and tomorrow the AEM CAI, OBX 4-2-1 header and the apexi world sport go on. im happy :spin:

No not a problem. Just didn't know. I didn't get to see the "post a picture of yourself" thread. 56ghey...
Just didn't imagine you as azn.
If we went by people's avatars as to what they looked like...
<----------------You get the picture... :ph34r:

So exactly what did you imagine me to be? I typically don't participate in the "post a pic of yourself" kinds of threads, so you wouldn't find a picture of me in there.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 25 2003, 10:47 PM
So exactly what did you imagine me to be? I typically don't participate in the "post a pic of yourself" kinds of threads, so you wouldn't find a picture of me in there.

I don't know. You're name is mike, right? I imagined my typical image of a "mike"
I'm from CT, so I guess kinda a tall dark haired italian guy. Or maybe Mike D from the Beastie Boys. I dunno. Don't get offended or anything. Just didn't realize you were azn.
:lol:

Oh yeah. Here's my 4-door. Not a honda, but the girlies like it!
:thumbsup:
s3f73c240cf86f.jpg

I should have some better pictures of it after Sunday. It'll be washed and everything!!!

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 25 2003, 11:11 PM
I don't know. You're name is mike, right? I imagined my typical image of a "mike"
I'm from CT, so I guess kinda a tall dark haired italian guy. Or maybe Mike D from the Beastie Boys. I dunno. Don't get offended or anything. Just didn't realize you were azn.

No worries. :lol:

Only if my car is running...... :( .....I'll let you see my ride.

Currently in a swap right now. Need to work out the bugs first.

Back