Lets see your cars, and whats in 'em!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

passlookingoutwind.jpg

So lets see it fellas!
-Andrew

Love the dog. Goldens rule.

Anyway. My car is in my sig. 2000Si, Injen Intake, replica CTR rear upper strut brace.

and all my ICE stuff. Kenwood deck, kenwood speakers, kenwood changer, audiobahn sub, SPL amp, etc.

My 99 truck is bone stock, I wanna get a deck and whatnot for it but not now.

Damn bodydropped, I love the ranger its off the hook. Not mexican pimp my ride looking, unless of course you put curb feelers on........LOL.

And 94 g-sr I dont know if its just me, but your whip looks like a hotwheels car.
(I aint hating on it, it just looks out of the ordinary, but being different is good.)

Damn bodydropped, I love the ranger its off the hook. Not mexican pimp my ride looking, unless of course you put curb feelers on........LOL.

And 94 g-sr I dont know if its just me, but your whip looks like a hotwheels car.
(I aint hating on it, it just looks out of the ordinary, but being different is good.)

Yup he be hatin on it!!!!

Here's my bad ass car, its a real sports car.

carmm1.jpg

it will kick any of your honda wannabe sports cars asses.

Yup he be hatin on it!!!!

Here's my bad ass car, its a real sports car.

carmm1.jpg

it will kick any of your honda wannabe sports cars asses.

Ok, yes im hatin on it. I mean cummon it does look like a hotwheels car.

Yo jeffie that shit is......................shit.
LOL

lol. I don't think he has a clue.

no doubt, I just installed a turbo kit from ebay, it rocks!!!!! easiest install ever, all I had to do was plug it into a battery and flip the "boost" switch, that fan spins up fast!

My turbo fan is larger then any Hondas I've seen.

68_2.JPG

.... yes it's a slow night.

lol if it were a hotwheels car it would have flames haha
na its pretty sick in direct light.
i did a tri-coat blue on the bottom, it looks black in mid day but in sun it just looks like a pearl shade of blue, was i supposed to list the mods on there also? forgot

take a close look on my 3rd pic down. look where my marker lights are. u can see it a little bit, the whole car looks basically that way in the light, but at this time of day it was kinda hard

better than it used to look. or at least i think so

green3.jpg

green.jpg

green2.jpg

thanks!! no curb feelers are going near it! i got more shit i wanna do to it but lack of skrilla is keeping me from doing stuff right now.

Back