Lets see your cars, and whats in 'em!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's a joke dude. A serious joke.

You took it wrong.

reasonging ?? i'm just sayn dont cry over every time some one acts like a smart ass :shrug2:

Wow...
the reasoning for the JOKE was because you called one of the main administers a
pheonixb16aguy said:

Maybe you shouldn't be a smart ass and you wouldn't have this problem. This site is nothing like H-T, but when someone is blatantly being a retard, your not going to go unnoticed.

go take your furry rods and stick'em up your ass

back to topic

ok well back on track here are a few pics of my 94 hatch in the paint shop!
nothing in it right now, the motor is on the stand, it is a built lsvtec( cp pistions eagle rods, pro seal rings, golden eagle lsvtec conversion, b16 head, compcam springs lil port work and soon gsr cams as soon as i find some, gsr tranny 6 puck clutch, and CTP turbo kit ramhorn and 57 trim garrett) lookin for about 400hp!

body work is 2001 acura TL stock color(sun dance gold perl) CF hood ,CF sunroof plug ,CF front lip and maybe CF fender and doors later on down the road and CF tailgate !

rollin on a set of rota's circut 8's bronze and acura brakes all around!

8point cage and a wire tuck! and prolly CF logo down the side of the car will say, (CTP) connecticut turbo & performance i help the guys out down the shop every day and they built most my stuff so i am repin them when i take my car out!

but here what it looks like so far i will add more later

this is what i started with old bluehatchy all dented up!
myhatchy.jpg

this is my old motor stock ls wit crower 403 cams!
h223.jpg

this is that same stock ls motor wit cams and a topmount set up wit a ebay 57 trim! and a open 3'' DP that CTP also built, and a jammed out car all gold in the cabin and door jams and motor bay!
mysetup3.jpg

mysetup1.jpg

mysetup4.jpg

this is my hatchy now all jamed out in the gold wit a wire turck gettin ready for color!
myhatchy002.jpg

myhatchy001.jpg

myhatchy005.jpg

myhatchy006.jpg

and here the ls vtec sittin on the stand!
myhatchy008.jpg

Last edited:
92 civic hb dx

Still got the stock engine but hope to swap by end of summer. Type r front lip and side skirts, waiting on my rear lip to install it. Inside is Sony Stereo, 2 x Audiobahn dub 12 subs, audiobahn dub series mono amp, 2x Audiobahn 6.5, 2x Kicker RMB8 mids.

1st pic is when I first bought the car
all the others are of now pics

Attachments

• before pics.JPG
    before pics.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 213
  • front passenger.JPG
    front passenger.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 173
  • front drivers.JPG
    front drivers.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 189
  • passsenger.JPG
    passsenger.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 191
  • drivers side.JPG
    drivers side.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 174
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 200
777562_5_full.jpg

i can't show a picture of what's under the hood because i don't have any. i had one from when i did the swap, but she's undergoing a major reconstruction.

that picture is like 4 ages old. sorry, it's all i got...

Last edited:
:werd: I'm not a huge fan of that year, but yours takes the cake. Real clean.

sorry folks im not ready to sell her just yet ^_^..the wheels are rota slips in polished gunmetal..

ahh so sexy. man i love those. how much moola did you spend?

Back