Lets see your cars, and whats in 'em!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you have a nice teggie. wanna race for pinks? ok ok... no... but... wanna cruise to a G2IC meet with me? :)

too bad you're in NY...

james... not what i meant. it's not better because i drive it... i think his is better cuz it's a gs-r. those things are hot. always wanted one.

you have a nice teggie. wanna race for pinks? ok ok... no... but... wanna cruise to a G2IC meet with me? :)

too bad you're in NY...

james... not what i meant. it's not better because i drive it... i think his is better cuz it's a gs-r. those things are hot. always wanted one.

:D:D

My garage whore

Attachments

• 1019051603b.jpg
    1019051603b.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 0316052236.jpg
    0316052236.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 0407051850b.jpg
    0407051850b.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 150

too bad you're in NY...

still have those GSR wheels for trade.. ;)

i got rid of the Si's. boyfriend wanted the stock wheels on his Si... he bought the car from an old woman who decided to take those off and put other wheels on... so I gave them to him. After all, he's paying for the turbo kit. A while back you could have had the whole car. lol

Back