Let's talk about sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Results ARE IN! You are:

73%
Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don't even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 73% Slutty.

wow....and I'm only 18....

something I noticed, this test was made by the same people who make SparkNotes....

:blink: 78% Slut....

And I did answer all the questions to what I did, done, and will do :ph34r: as honestly as possible....

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 23 2004, 08:07 PM
44% slut
[post=406610]Quoted post[/post]​

You would think sleeping with a trailer park woman would give you a much higher slut score

then again what do I know

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 23 2004, 01:13 AM
31% - mostly due to a complete lack of social life.
[post=406412]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: but 29%

63%
those of you that got higher than me frighten me... :)

"had sex in the parking lot of the palace of fine arts in SF"
mo, 63% Slutty, bay area, ca, usa

lol, Mike...busted :p

The Results ARE IN! You are:

57%
Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don't even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 57% Slutty.

60% slut. "had sex with a female friend shortly after my then girlfriend went home for the night" i was drunk, i dont even remember and niether does she, but my friend told me that he walked in on us and we didnt even stop. i have also had a threesome. and it is everything everyone thinks it is. o, and im 18. haha

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 25 2004, 01:33 AM
63%, man anal sex really boosts your slut rating. :p
[post=406958]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

its all about hitting the bitch in the 3rd :fosho:

53%

"If this counts: I had intercourse with the exhaust pipe of a car. Unfortunately, it was a Hyundai."
LK, 46% Slutty, upstate New York, USA

:lmao:

Back