let's talk about wakeboarding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

Yo,
I've been posting mainly tech stuff on here since I joined. I figured it was time to do a little mingling and socializing.
I have about 500mi on my b16 now so I'm starting to put my focus back on my wakeboarding due to the very limited riding season in MN.

I was out last night with a couple of my buddies and used my new sony digital camera to take some video clips (dsc p72 is the model of the camera)

wakeboarding vids/pics

check'm out and let me know what you think. the one trick that I didn't land out of those clips was a 540 which I landed shortly after that but we were out of space on the memory card (I guess 128 isn't enough) Last night was the first time I landed a 5 so I was pretty pumped :D

peace

thank you very much

believe me though that I bust my ass about as much as I land stuff. but it's all good cause that means I'm tryin new stuff instead of just doing the tricks that come easy

thats cool mang!!!! you shold let me drive your civc :D j/k

jon, when you come pick up the motor I'll let you take it for a spin.

I was talking to my mechanic and he was saying that if you are poppin out of gear there is probably something internally wrong with the tranny. anyway though, let me know what happens

Sean

there has to be some other wakeboarders on this forum. I got a PM from some dude the other day that wanted to talk shop about boards and stuff.

where are you guys?

later

i doubt it... i dont know that manypeople that do and we live in the land of ten thousand lakes

i snowboard :)
only boarding i do

I do a little snowboarding too. MN pretty much sucks lately for winter sports (the last few years at least)
I busted my collar bone about 4 years ago on a big table top and haven't really been as into it since then. at least with wakeboarding it's a little harder to seriously injure yourself, but still very possible cause I got six stitches in my chin a few weeks ago after a run in with my knee

so maybe I'm a little injury prone... I don't really care, it's fun as hell and the more I ride the better I get

thanks for checking out my pics everybody, I am relatively shameless when it comes to stuff like that

not bad man. im from wisconsin and you know we try to get out every once in a while.

I tried wakeboarding and I fucking sucked at it, it is also pretty popular down here in florida.

Mialn

shit Milan,
I'd love to live in FL, it's pretty much the watersport capital of the US (at least for wakeboarding and skiing)
it would be so nice to be able to wakeboard year round instead of the crappy 4 month season we have in MN. even though I've been riding for like 9 years it only accumulates to about 3 years of year round boarding and there are pro riders that have only been riding for 2 years

but I don't hate, I just work with what I have to work with

peace

i try to wakeboard whenever i can, it's harder now that i don't live at home. it is real fun though, here in CA we have a long season also. but i'm pretty fuckin bad, i can't even really jump...

My Friend is awesome at wakeboarding, he was supposed to be pro but he messed up his acl i think. but now that he is back he is doing good again. We leave right on the water and he is always out, he has a nice boat, and he always has pros at his house and their boats. I personally have never been wakeboarding i am just the entertainment i rather go surfing must the time. and yes florida is a great place for watersports.

ive done some knee-boarding. i cant do any tricks or shit but the last time i did it (prolly 4-5 years ago), i did pretty decent.

when i was 5 i had some pretty kick ass tricks for my skateboard, i would ride on my knees and push with my hands, i was pretty much the pimp of the block if u ask me or my mom.

Back