Lets talk coilovers....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

I am looking into getting a set of coilovers and was wondering what is a good brand that is not over 150.00 shipped. I was looking at dropzone and ground control. however, ground control was kind of out of my price range seeing as how they were over 240 not uncluding shipping. Anyopne know where i can get a good quality set for a resonable price? My car is used for a dily driver but i would like it to handle well around turns and look good dropped at the same time. thanks in advance.

um...the cheapest not shit coilovers are the ground controls. Do you already have aftermarket shocks? If not, then you can't really lower your car much anyway or else you'll blow out your stock shocks. If you want some decent suspension expect to spend arround $500-1000. If thats completely out of the question just get some springs like H&R OE's or something that have a small drop and a small increase in spring rate.

If thats all the $$$ you got, the best brand is nothing at all. Wait and save your money for something of good quality. Odds are if you get a set of $150 or less coilovers, youll just end up replacing them in 6 months, along with your shocks after they blow.

Back