Let's Talk Grills-Propane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Since it is going by/on a deck you should plumb/convert it to natural gas. You will never have to worry about running a tank out ever again.

3 hours of hard work(about 40 minutes peeling off the stick plastic covering from the stainless steel)

3271.jpg

congratulations on your new big grilling thingie. do you see it snowing outside?

i dont blame you... nothing tastes quite like a steak off the grill.

Nice Weber! I feel like their standard parts will make that thing last forever.

congratulations on your new big grilling thingie. do you see it snowing outside?

i dont blame you... nothing tastes quite like a steak off the grill.

that's the great thing about my house, the huge 24 x 24 deck has about a 5 foot overhang over the deck from the roof. And it also has direct access to the garage so i can wheel it right in in bad weather. I grill all year round.

It's all about the farmer's market. Also if you ever get into hunting/fishing and are good. You can do some good meat trading.

The local stuff isn't that bad. filet is like 27 /lb. grocery store cuts are like 19, and aren't trimmed as well. plus the grass fed has less fat, so you actually get more meat for the money.

It's all about the farmer's market. Also if you ever get into hunting/fishing and are good. You can do some good meat trading.

as a 12 year old kid with a crossman 10 pump pellet gun and a nickel plated 357 magnum CO2 air pistol, i killed every living thing in the woods, my friends can tell you stories.

Now a days im a little bitch and would probably cry if i killed a deer or cow or something.

Don't get me wrong, i eat the lil fuckers and have no problem with other people killing them, i just dont want to do it.

So how is the barbecue holding up? I'm going to start looking for a new one. Probably not for a couple months, just curious.

Right on. My dad has the same one. I have an old weber and its on its last leg. I'd rather not drop another $200 on burners, grates, drip catch, etc.

Right on. My dad has the same one. I have an old weber and its on its last leg. I'd rather not drop another $200 on burners, grates, drip catch, etc.

My bother in law has a genesis 310, his cover faded to grey and he called weber and they sent him a brand new one free. seems like a legit company

Back