Lets talk Short shifters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anybody make a spring-loaded shifter for Hondas?? My friend has one on his Focus and its definitely the cats pajamas.

i think that kind of stuff is just for cable shift cars... not sure though

Quoted post[/post]]
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 17 2005, 11:59 AM
oh, and fuck B&M.  worst 50 bucks i ever spent before i replaced it with the skunk2
<div align="right">[post=541356]Quoted post[/post]</div>

that goes to show you that the regular B&M isn't made that well, thats why i dicided against it and went with the full race B&M for aroun $150. its mucho better B, i bet if you tried it out, you might consider it. its very smooth, and has a very short throw. it was CAD designed, same program i use at work. so i know it was worth teh money.

pro edge shifter

regular crap shifter

notice the replacement shift boot w/ teflon bushings. the regular B&M doesn't have that, thats the difference between what you felt and what you should feel.

Yea the B&M race version is awesome, I've used skunk2 dual bend, DC and the regular B&M and the race version owns them all.

I bought my B&M short shifter almost four years ago. And when they say they cut your oem throw in half, they mean it.

Everybody who drives my car(when it is running!) says something about how short the shift is between all gears.

I think I paid $50 or $75 for it from Nopi.
I wouldn't buy a different brand shifter.

Back