letsroll 911?!!???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2e2vin

ok i noticed yesterday that my computer was running slow and noticed a program called letsroll.exe in my system32 folder was running. end process...thought it was done with. then i opened IE to go watch some videos on launch.yahoo and instead of the msn homepage this LetsRoll 911 website/forum comes up. im like wtf. switched it back to the default, opened up mozilla and searched for letsroll.exe and found out it is used to carry a virus. my virus scanner didnt pick it up(i disabled it a few hours earlier, then turned it back on), so i just went into the system32 folder to try to delete it, but cant find it. i used the search tool and it says its in the system32 folder; but i cant see it only in the search engine(show hidden files is enabled). so i delete it from there and searched for my registry for any instance of letsroll.exe. does anyone know what this is??? ive also scanned my computer twice with virus scanner(avast 4.5 home edition) and ran adaware, spybot, and bazooka. does anyone know about "letsroll" and how to completely remove it; since it was running as a process there must have been something that opened it(whether in boot file or registry). any help appreciated.

> HondaSwap.com -> Honda Tech :: General Honda Performance -> Engine Building
maybe try members lounge? just a thought.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back