Letterman Tapes Christmas Eve Show in Iraq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

David Letterman taped his Christmas Eve show at Camp Taqaddum. I'm sorry I missed it. Last year he did his Christmas Eve show in Baghdad and two years ago it was in Afghanistan. I think that's very cool of him. He's not young, he has a baby and it's a dangerous place. He's keeping Bob Hope's tradition alive. And even though Letterman doesn't support Bush and his policies, he clearly supports our troops and their efforts. You can not approve of the war in Iraq and still be patriotic and supported of out people over there. :thumbsup:

http://www.reflector.com/hp/content/shared..._Letterman.html

Stern is nothing but a perverted asshat who needs some pussy cause his wife [is he still married?] wont give him any. But funny, nonetheless.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 27 2004, 11:28 AM
Letterman owns Leno, no way around it. Leno is a fag.
[post=437705]Quoted post[/post]​

+1 :D

i'm happy to hear Leno is going off the air in couple years, even better is that Conan takes his place

Originally posted by khan@Dec 27 2004, 04:19 AM
John Stewart!

shhhhhhh... hes the best, deal with it.
[post=437650]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

daily show > *

dialy show > conan > leno > letterman > carson fagy

is conan really replacing leno? I hate conan. How he just randomly stares at the camera trying to get a laugh is so annoying. The first time I saw it I thought it was funny, but it got old so quick. Plus in his monolauges he will only tell like 2 jokes, the rest is his random "lets make faces at the camera"

On a side note, I was at the airport here on Christmas day, and there was a big U.S. of A. jet sitting on the runway, we were wondering who was here, I guess that was it. But a few pro wrestlers were here too and Robin Williams, so who knows.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2004, 12:21 PM
[post=437791]Quoted post[/post]​

That progression is perfect. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 30 2004, 10:52 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 27 2004, 12:21 PM
[post=437791]Quoted post[/post]​

That progression is perfect. :)
[post=439254]Quoted post[/post]​

Except that Leno sucks, and shouldn't even be breathing, much less in front of Letterman.

Back