Letting you all know..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

By switching to AIG !

Saved me $800 a year. That's no laughing matter. I thought you all should know.

-> Steve

Who now pays $600 a year with 3 speeding tickets.

AND I upgraded to full coverage - $200 comp and glass, with highest level liability for $60 extra every 6 months

:fuckyou3: :)

whats aig by the way?
lol

whats your age? male i assume? location? married correct?

28. My skip barber training hasn't done a thing for me in years.

Not married, male, 4 tickets in 3 years. 1987 4Runner with full coverage, and all the goodies. I'm so insured, that you're covered just by knowing me.

The only thing going for me is my age. But I'm still young.

-> Steve
Connecticut, by the way.

In MA we get skrewed since we have to go thru the state with our insurance.

This one time, at a Subaru dealer I was pulled away from the WRX for something "Better for the whole family, like this Legacy H6 outfitter edition..."

My heart sank.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 2 2005, 12:58 PM
WRX = 4 doors.

Legacy = 4 doors.

Same # of doors dammit!
[post=455167]Quoted post[/post]​

True, but I had to drive one.. Wasn't impressed either way. 4 doors are for old people and "families"

-> Steve

i'm 23, one speeding ticket... in CALIFORNIA... and for full coverage on my teg... it's 40 a month. which, really isn't bad.

yeah im the same as "Dveit" as far as price but my truck has full coverage. proggressive still owes me $500 from the last wreck about 6 months ago!

COCKSUKERS.

One Accident(at Fault) One ticket for Accident(same date) so I don't loose points...

I paid 307 down, and 248x4 payments for my 93 Prelude Si 4ws I just got. Get this, Liability with Uninsured!

Talk about getting raped, it sucks big time. The biggest thing that hurt me, was I let it lapse before after I sold my last car and didn't have insurance since I didn't have a car for 2 months.

You my friend are lucky. I'd kill to have AIG again, but they only carry AIG Primary and not AIG Premium or something here now. Dairyland is what I've got :(.

Dairyland ? Sounds so.... Insured.

-> Steve

Do they "milk" you for all you're worth bahahaahahabad joke.

Back