lexan windows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i bought my last crx the side 2 quarter windows were broken out and instead of replacing them (woulda been around $120) I got big screen protector (for the rear projection crt's, i work at a electronics store so it was free) I cut em out marked holes, drilled them out and riveted them in. So far its been great,

Are you kidding me? That measly 20lbs can make a big difference on your performance in a race. Seems like you don’t know anything about racing so ill explain it to you. People who actually race cars look for everything they can take off their car to make it lighter, from a 1lb object to a 20lb glass window. Lighter means faster.
sorry to rip on ya but if your going to say stupid crap im going to say something

haha nice first post in a 2 year old thread, noob. 20 lbs means jack shit in a 1/4 mile drag. If you see a 1/100th improvement I'd be surprised.

haha nice first post in a 2 year old thread, noob. 20 lbs means jack shit in a 1/4 mile drag. If you see a 1/100th improvement I'd be surprised.

lmao. i feel bad for replying to what he said, all i did was notice it was replied to recently and gave my 2 cents. I didnt notice it was f*ckin TWO years old

Barely enough to be worth the cost or risk, if it was supposed to be a street legal car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back